Chapter 28

~Update 😌
(I try to update once a week)~

D~3 before Yuta's Party

"Okay so What's the plan?" said a very serious Xiaojun while standing in front of Taeyong's locker.

Taeyong looked up from his locker to see the white haired boy with a grin on his face accompanied by a brow haired boy who sported a rainbow stripped sweater and a warm smile, "Oh by the way this is YangYang, I told you about him, the look out, I filled him in on some details"

"Nice to meet you, the name is YangYang, Xiaojun said there would be food, and he also said he would do some of my work" said YangYang while winking at Taeyong who looked surprised at how outgoing and friendly YangYang.
"Yeah, thank you for helping us" replied a shy Taeyong, "Ten should be here soon" he added looking around. Only to see Jaehyun staring at him from the other end and once their eyes met Jaehyun walked towards him his heart raced with happiness but sadly he couldn't show it, "Oh snap Tae I think that Jaehyun guy is coming" said Xiaojun looking directly at Jaehyun. Taeyong stuck his head inside the locker, making Xiaojun and YangYang look at him weird.

"Maybe if I act invisible I won't get noticed" Taeyong told himself, as if giving himself a sense of false hope that he knew wouldn't work.
"Yong!" said a mellow voice belonging to Jaehyun,
"Well there goes that" Taeyong said before closing his locker putting a little too much force into it, making it slam closed.
"Can we talk?" Jaehyun asked looking at Xiaojun glaringly and then his eyes shifting to YangYang "Alone, please"
Taeyong pushed his hair back and looked sideways at Jaehyun, "And now why would I do that?" he said but his heart said otherwise "I'm sorry". Taeyong's reply caught Jaehyun off guard, "Please Yong, Just hear me out, if I did anything wrong, I'm sorry, if I hurt you I'm sorry, if you need help I will be there for you please!" Jaehyun said to the other with eyes full of emotion, his eyes never leaving the others.
"Jaehyun I-" Taeyong started but didn't finish.
"Yong, we have to go" said Xiaojun while placing a hand on Taeyong's wrist.
"Yeah remember we have that thing" added YangYang
"Huh? What are -" Taeyong started but YangYang pinched him.
"Sorry....... Jaehyun was it? We have something to do? We beat you to him?" added YangYang giving him a smile and with that they walked away.

Jaehyun watched as Taeyong was being pulled away Xiaojun's hand never leaving Taeyong's wrist and he felt hurt, "Maybe he doesn't like me anymore? Did he even like me at all?" Jaehyun thought to himself.

"Hey Jae! Let's go!" screamed an excited Yuta while walking up to his friend "Come on we- .... Jaehyun?" Yuta asked worried seeing Jaehyun's eye water and seeing tears streak his face.
"Hey what's wrong?" Yuta asked worriedly
"Yong..... he .... he doesn't feel the same.... he doesn't care about me" Jaehyun said through tears his emotions being unleashed, everything he's been bottling up finally being released.
"Oh Jae" Yuta said to the other while patting his back, "come let's go out and get fresh air" Yuta recommended and Jaehyun nodded his sniffling never ending.

                             ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Taeyong you almost let your emotions ruin your plan, we need to be careful" said Xiaojun while sitting across from Taeyong, who nodded in agreement.
"Where is Ten by the way?" added Xiaojun looking around the library not seeing the other.
"He should be here soon, he's probably with the love of his life Johnny or something" said Taeyong while looking at his phone.

YangYang looked around the library taking in every detail, from the books on the return cart to the pencil on the floor, absorbing his surroundings. YangYang was always looking at detail, his eyes never overlooking anything. YangYang looked around and immediately looked at Xiaojun and as if the other read his mind Xiaojun spoke up.
"YangYang What's up ?" said Xiaojun noticing how observative he was being, knowing something was wrong.