Chapter 7

Lunch time rolled around and the cafeteria was full of energy, everyone was talking about what they were doing after school and most importantly the party Yuta and Johnny were planning on throwing at Yuta's place, his family was always traveling and never home, Yuta can't recall the last time he saw them but he didn't mind. 
"So me and Johnny are gonna buy the drinks while you guys can buy snacks if you all want" Yuta told the group table which consisted of Johnny, Jaehyun, Mark and Mark's friend Jeno, who was looking at his phone not paying attention.
"Hey Johnny where's you're other half by the way?" Jaehyun asked
Johnny looked at him and said "He's with the new boy Taeyong, I think he was planning on sitting with Jungwoo and Taeyong, but I don't see any of them here yet"
As if on cue the cafeteria grew silent and Ten walked into the cafeteria with his arm guiding a shy and nervous looking Taeyong.
"YONGIE!!!" someone yelled loudly from the other side of the cafeteria and everyone looked over to see a younger boy who was sporting a denim jacket, run up and hug Taeyong.

Mark was taken back by the other boy, he couldn't keep his eyes off of him.
"Who's that?" Mark blurted out making Jeno look over to see who was in Mark's line of sight.
"Oh you mean Haechan, he's friends with Jaemin, I think Jaemin told me that he was Taeyong's brother" pointing at the boy who was being hugged by Haechan "and that is-" "Taeyong" Jaehyun finished. Yuta looked over and saw the boys that where being mentioned and noticed at the way Mark was looking at he the other and he knew what Mark was thinking, he was ready to see the outcome.

Johnny walked over to the group still standing by the entrance and Ten gave him a hug, "Hi babe, who's you new friend? " Johnny said looking down at Taeyong with a soft smile, Taeyong nodded awkwardly not knowing what to do because the whole cafeteria was silent and looking at them. He was about to speak up when Haechan replied sassily for him "He's someone you can't mess with, got it" and with that Haechan dragged his brother away, leaving a confused looking Ten and a even more confused looking Johnny.
"Did I say something wrong?" Johnny asked Ten with concern evident on his face, to what Ten replied "No honey, you did nothing wrong" and kissed the taller on the cheek and they walked over to the table where Jaehyun was looking at Ten fiercely, while Mark was still looking at Haechan walk through the tables, noticing them stop at a table with familiar looking faces.
"Hey Jeno isn't that Jaemin?!" The other looked up and replied with realization "Yeah thats him, I'm gonna go over there, he didn't tell me he was already here" and Mark took this opportunity and said "I'm going with you" he looked back at his hyungs and said "Bye hyungs I'm going with Jeno, see you after school Johnny hyung" and walked away.

                                    ••••••••••••••••

"Hyung how is class ? Did you make any friends? Is anyone being mean to you? Hyung tell me I will sort it out" Haechan asked so many questions, but one question took Taeyong by surprise "Did he hear about what happened earlier?" "Everything is fine Haechanie, I made a some new friends Ten and Jungwoo, they is very nice" after hearing this from his hyung he smiled and Haechan dragged Taeyong to a table full of people who he assumed were Haechan's new friends,smiling at how cute they all were.
"These are my friends hyung, that's Jaemin" Haechan said pointing at a blue haired boy with the cutest grin "that's his cousin Jisung" he said pointing at a brown haired boy who smiled shyly "Chenle and next to him is his brother Renjun" both boys looked up Chenle the red haired smiled while Renjun just looked at Taeyong. "Guys this is my hyung" the whole table greeted Taeyong warmly, "Hyung I like your hair, it looks like cotton candy" said the brown haired boy named Jisung, Taeyong smiled and said "Thank you Jisungie it means a lot" Taeyong enjoyed the boys company they were kind and very sweet.
"Hey Jaemin" they heard someone call and they all turned their heads and saw Jeno, Jaemin's boyfriend accompanied by Mark, and Jungwoo. Jungwoo immediately went over to Taeyong and chatted with the him about Taeyong's classes and such.
"Hey my name is Mark" Mark introduced himself to Haechan,
"We all know who you are Mark" replied Jaemin to which everyone laughed and Haechan smiled. Mark swore his heart almost jumped out of his chest, "Hi Mark, I'm Lee Donghyuck but I go by Haechan. I'm brighter than the sun but don't let that fool you" Mark chuckles at the other boy. They were each having their own conversation, not realizing that across the cafeteria, Jaehyun couldn't keep his eyes off Taeyong.

     ••••••••••••••••

~ Very late in the day update, I hope everyone enjoyed it~