Chapter 8

~There is like maybe 1 or 2 curse words in this chapter, just a heads up/warning, I forgot to add warnings on previous chapters, I'm Sorry~

"Hey you guys, so what this I hear about Yuta throwing a party" everyone looked over to when the vice came from to see a tall black hair boy sporting a leather jacket, it was none other than Lucas who was currently taking a seat next to Yuta, "Hey Lucas thank you for joining us" Ten said ,recognizing the voice, while looking at Johnny.
"It's a beginning of the semester party, at my place, bring Jungwoo and his cousins, if you want, the more people the merrier, the date is still yet to be decided" Yuta shrugged.
At the mention of his boyfriend, Lucas thought about the transfer student and recalled the event that occurred that same morning "Is Taeyong invited?" asked the taller, at the mention of Taeyong, Jaehyun looked up at Lucas and said with an aggressive "Why would you ask about him?" and all the friends looked at Jaehyun, especially Ten who looked pointedly after he noticed the aggressiveness in his tone, "Well because his brother is friends with Jungwoo's cousins and Mark is literally looking at him with heart eyes." at this statement the whole group of friends looked over at the other table where Jungwoo and Taeyong were giggling at something the latter was telling him and Mark was looking at Heachan with so much honey dripping from his eyes for the other, while Haechan was talking to his friends.
Jaehyun wanted to walk over and grab Taeyong and drag him to the bathroom but he knew not to make a scene, so he held it in and looked away, but this didn't go unnoticed by Yuta who smiled knowingly at Jaehyun.

"Also guys, you will never guess what happened while I walked Tae to class, so we were walking and to break the awkward silence between us, I asked him why he transferred and he didn't say anything but when I looked back he was staring at nothing, he was shaking and he looked scared, isn't that strange ?" Lucas said in a whisper tone, Yuta, Johnny, and Ten looked puzzled deep in thought, but Jaehyun was the first one to speak up "Why did you call him Tae? It's Taeyong" at this statement Ten smiled like a Cheshire Cat and said "Is our little Jaehyun jealous?" Yuta laughed at Ten pushing Jaehyun's buttons and wanted to join in on the fun so he grinned and said "I wouldn't mind going for Taeyong he's cute and all, tell jungwoo to bring him to the party" and that was the last straw, Jaehyun didn't know what he was feeling but he got up and dragged a confused and scared Taeyong out of the cafeteria. "Look at what you did Yuta" Ten said with so much anger. Johnny knew what his cousin was up to but he didn't know what to do. Ten got up and followed the pair. Johnny, Yuta and Lucas looked distraught at the events that just happened. Johnny decided to get up and followed after Ten.

The cafeteria was silent, everyone was confused as to why Jaehyun dragged Taeyong out of the cafeteria, no one uttered a word until Haechan realized what had just happened and yelled curses, "What the fuck? Who does this guy think he is?" and he bolted in the direction Jaehyun and Taeyong disappeared to moments ago, but before could leave felt a hand stop him, to his utter surprise it was Mark.
"Get your hands off of me!" Haechan yanked his hand violently and shouted at the other boy "Who do you think you are to stop me?  We just met, so you don't have any right to grab me, So excuse me, I'm gonna find my hyung"
Mark looked at him in utter shock and was speechless but mustered up the courage to say "I don't think that's a good idea, Haechanie" once the words left his mouth, Haechan felt a pang in his heart, his hyungs were the only ones to call him Haechanie but why did his heart skip a beat when the name left Mark.
"You don't know what Jaehyun is capable of" at this statement Haechan scoffed said "Thats even more reason to go after my hyung, so much for a friend" and walked away to search for his hyung following after Ten.

"Mark, you really just ruined any chance at, getting Haechan to reciprocate your feelings" Jungwoo vocalized.

••••••••••••••••

~ I hope no one is confused while reading this story, I'm trying to keep a good timeline going~