Chapter 33

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
THIS WHOLE CHAPTER NEEDS A WARNING I THINK SO
SKIP IF YOU ARENT COMFORTABLE
I REPEAT

PLEASE JUST SKIP IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE!!!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Yong.... we finally meet again.... I missed you my love" said a deep voice that Taeyong dreaded, the voice living in his darkest nightmares.

"K-Kai?" Taeyong said in a low whisper.

Kai chuckled deeply into his neck. Taeyong felt a shiver go down his spine, all traces of the alcohol that he consumed vanished due to fear. Taeyong put so much force to remove the others hands and after a few attempts he succeeded.
"K-Kai, w-what do you want?" Taeyong asked voice shaking lightly.
"Kai chuckled yet again and grabbed Taeyong's hands with force, overpowering Taeyong.
"Isn't it obvious? We belong together, last time was different, WinWin got in between us! But not this time! No one, No one will separate us again!" Kai replied forcefully, every word sounding more intense as if he was pending up rage.
"K-Ka-Kai?" Taeyong squeaked
"Yes love" Kai said voice softening after hearing Taeyong call his name.
"Taeyong stop being afraid! Think of Jaehyun! Think of Taeil and Haechan! Think about everyone you care about!" His mind shouted at him.

Taking a deep breath Taeyong finally spoke up his eyes hardening, his demeanor changing completely.
"How did you get those photos?" He asked, voice firming up.
"Love, I was always taking care of you! I saw everything, I saw how Jaehyun carried you, I saw how you hung out with your friends at a Johnny Suh's apartment, I saw your hyung and his wonderfully cheery boyfriend, your younger brother at the park with Johnny's roommate, Don't you see Taeyong, I never left your side!" Kai replied his voice edging at the mention of Jaehyun.

Taeyong's eyes went wide, he couldn't believe what the other had just told him, "All this time! He was always there! He even went as far as to follow my brothers" Taeyong felt more then angry he just wanted to yell. The music from the party pulsing lightly on the walls reminding Taeyong that he wasn't alone, or was he.

"Kai! Don't you get it?! Why do you torment me this way?! I hate you!" Taeyong shouted, lifting his fist he sent a punch to Kai's face, but it never landed. Kai caught Taeyong's wrist and forcefully pulled his hand, his eyes darkened.
"Taeyong I wouldn't do that if I was you." His voice firm, his grip tightening around Taeyong's hand.
"You don't hate me Taeyong! Take it back" he said the last part gritting his teeth.

"And what if I don't?" Taeyong replied challenging not backing down this time.

                     •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jaehyun waited on the dance floor for a while, he didn't want to leave just in case Taeyong came back but decided to look for his friends.
"Maybe Yongie is with them?" Jaehyun thought

He found Jungwoo and Lucas, well more of Jungwoo on Lucas. Both boys seemed to be into a really heated kiss at the moment, which wasn't a surprise to Jaehyun as to both Jungwoo and Lucas being know for being a very affectionate couple.
Clearing his throat he got Lucas's attention who was more than surprised to see a lonely Jaehyun.

"Oh hey Jae! What's up?" Lucas asked raising his eyebrow.
"Umm well have you seen Yong?" He asked looking around.
"Hmmm last I saw he was in line for the restroom." Lucas replied with a thoughtful look.
"But he walked down the hall to the rooms" Lucas shrugged remembering the other walking off.
"Okay" Jaehyun said with a voice of concern
"Let go search for him" Jungwoo said getting off of Lucas, making the him pout.