Chapter 29

~ Surprise!! I Updated on Time!!!
Cute filler chapter!! I hope everyone enjoys it! I was so excited to put this chapter out

Also I love Markhyuck on the header image~

D~2 before Yuta's Party

"Haechannie! Haechannie! Haechannie!" Mark said pouting waiting for his fullsun to acknowledge him. Haechan who was currently scanning the clothing racks at the thrift store they entered looked up at Mark and just rolled his eyes.
"Babe, let me just try this on, please" said Haechan pouting at Mark who caved in.
"Okay Haechannie! Just because you are too adorable" Mark replied pinching the others cheeks.
"After we can go to the park!" said Haechan excited to be going out with Mark.
"Yes Haechannie we will go to the park" replied a giggly Mark.
Mark looked around and was gazing at the clothes waiting for Haechan to come out of the fitting room when he heard someone clear their throat and looked back to see Haechan wearing a cute cacti button down shirt. Mark couldn't keep his eyes off of Haechan, his heart racing.
"It looks bad doesn't it" Haechan said looking down at the shirt, "I thought it looked good though" he added feeling sad.
"No baby, You look absolutely stunning, literally beautiful" replied Mark hugging Haechan with all his might. "Everything you wear looks like it came off the runway" Mark said making Haechan laugh and hit him playfully.
"You are so cute Markie" replied Haechan giving Mark a small peck on his cheek making Mark blush a deep red.
"I'm gonna go change and pay for this!" said Haechan while walking into the dressing room.

After making his purchase Haechan met up with Mark and they walked out of the thrift store and walked together to the park.
Hand in hand both were so happy, the sun was out, the sky was clear everything seemed perfect. They chose to sit under a tree and enjoy each other's company.
"Haechan thank you for being with me" Mark said looking at Haechan with endearing eyes. Leaning towards Haechan he pulled the other and kissed him. The kiss lasted a a moment but for Heachan it felt like an eternity, the feeling of being loved and feeling like time stopped for the both of them.
Haechan pushed Mark down so they we're laying on the grass. After a heated kiss Haechan broke off and looked at Mark's face taking in his boyfriend's beauty.
"How did I get so lucky with someone like you Mark?" asked Haechan, caressing Mark's face lovingly,
"I think about the same thing with you, baby" Mark replied stroking his boyfriends sun kissed hair.
Laying on the grass Haechan placed his head on Mark's chest feeling at peace hearing his boyfriends heartbeat.
"Do you heart it? My heart beating for you" Mark asked while Heachan giggled lightly at what the other said.
"Mark you are so corny but I love that about you" he replied rubbing his hand on his boyfriend tummy.
They laid together enjoying the day go by watching the clouds go by, the birds fly past, enjoying this moment together.
"I like you so much Mark" said Heachan before giving him a peck on his lips making the other smile.
"And I like you so very much too" replied Mark retuning to peck to the blushing boy.
"Can I see your hand real quick?" asked Mark to which Haechan extended his hand for the other.
Haechan gasped feeling a cold object touch his finger and slip in perfectly.
"Mark what are you doing?" Haechan asked surprised and pulling his hand back seeing a small silver band on his ring finger.
"Calm down Haechannie, it's a promise ring, see I have one too. This is me showing you that I will always be with you. I don't ever want to let you go. You make me feel complete." Mark said blushing and easing up his hand for the other to see.
Haechan was speechless, he loved this gesture his heart was swelling up with happiness.

"Haechannie, Do you want to come to my place tomorrow? We can lay down and watch movies?" Mark said feeling a little shy towards the other.
"But won't Johnny and Ten Hyung be home?" asked Haechan nervously.
"No they won't I think Johnny will be with Yuta and Jaehyun hyung setting up the party and Ten hyung said he would go out and be home late" replied Mark
"Okay then! Yes I would love to watch movies with my cute and loving boyfriend" Haechan replied smiling brightly down at Mark, holding onto Mark's hand admiring their matching couple rings.
"So cute!" Mark replied and kissed Haechan's cheek.