Chapter 25

"Who did this to my Taeyong?!" shouted Taeil with so much rage at WinWin. WinWin flinched after hearing his Taeil hyung shout, "Hyung don't shout, Jaehyun might hear us" WinWin whispered, causing Taeil to take deep breaths and nod in agreement.

"Hyung, he's back" said WinWin with a lot of emphasis, causing Taeil's eyes to widen, "No he's not, Win tell me you are lying, Kai can't be back, he didn't hurt Taeyong, he isn't back, we moved" said Taeil, with worry in his voice, his mind and emotions not knowing how to react, grabbing WinWin by his collar and pushing him against the wall.
"Your lying, tell me you are lying, Sicheng!" Taeil gritted through his teeth, causing WinWin to flinch in fear.
"Hyung! What are you doing?! Let him go" shouted a voice, causing Taeil to clear his head and realize what he was doing, "I'm sorry Win, I didn't mean to" dropping his hands, eyes full of regret, he looked over to see Jaehyun. "It's okay i know you didn't mean it, Taeil hyung"

"Who's Kai and why were you holding WinWin like that?" asked the brunette, looking alarmed at Taeil, while helping WinWin up off the ground.
"Jaehyun, how much did you hear?!" asked WinWin looking alarmed.
"It isn't our place to tell you Jaehyun" said Taeil looking away from Jaehyun, "Taeyong will tell you when he is ready?"
"Is he the one that did this?!" Jaehyun said in a threatening tone causing WinWin to flinch and Taeil to look at him in confusion.
"I think I'm gonna go know, Yuta and I are working on the project, bye hyung" said WinWin wanting to leave the room, and walking out leaving Taeil with a frustrated Jaehyun.

Taeil walked over to Jaehyun, yanked his hand and walked him down to the cafe, flipping the sign to the closed side, he seated Jaehyun at a booth and brought over a cup of tea and sat across from Jaehyun.
"Here drink this, it will calm your nerves" Taeil said to Jaehyun who looked at the older with an unreadable expression.
Taking sips of the tea Jaehyun looked up to see Taeil looking at him almost as if observing his every move.
"Jaehyun, why are you invested in Taeyong's life so much?" asked Taeil out of curiosity, making Jaehyun choke and cough on the tea.

After catching his breath. Jaehyun repeated Taeil's question in his mind and replied what came to mind, but mostly from his heart.

"Honestly hyung, Taeyong makes me feel things I have never experienced before, his laugh make me feel happy, I find it adorable when he fidgets with his hoodies, his smile lights up my world, and most importantly I want to keep him safe" Jaehyun said with his whole chest, "I-I like him, I know what I did to him was wrong. I can't change the past but I want Taeyong to be in my future, he is my future and if anyone is hurting him, I need to know" Jaehyun added, seriousness in his voice.

Taeil looked at Jaehyun with shock and then feeling conflicted, wanting to tell him about Taeyong's past but not wanting to say something that isn't for him to tell.
"You will learn eventually" Taeil said giving him a small reassuring grin, "Jaehyun thank you for everything you do for Taeyong, as his hyung I look out for him but i can't always be there for him. I appreciate you being by his side when I can't be there for him."

                         •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few days past and Taeyong didn't return to school, Jaehyun would call and text him but Taeyong never answered, he would question Haechan about Taeyong but he always avoided the subject or questions, only once did he hear from Taeyong and it was to turn in his portion of the essay assignment, via email. Jaehyun would got to The Bean Sprout and ask Taeil about Taeyong but to no avail, it was as if Taeyong shut him out, but he didn't know why and it hurt Jaehyun beyond words, he wouldn't be able to sleep, his eating habits worsened, and he avoided his friends.
These changes in Jaehyun worried Doyoung, he didn't know what to do, he would try and help Jaehyun open up but to no avail. Doyoung would visit Taeil and often cry over not being able to help Jaehyun, it hurt him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Taeyong hyung?" Haechan knocked lightly on Taeyong's door and expected to hear a reply but nothing came so he opened the door and walked in, the sight be came into scared him.
Taeyong laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling his eyes never moving only blinking ever so often, around the bed scarred where boxes of  hair dye, broken picture frames and the food that Taeil would leave him was untouched.
"HYUNG?!" Haechan screamed in fear. He ran onto the bed where Taeyong laid and shook him making him react and realize Haechan walked in.
"Haechan? When did you come in?" Taeyong said groggily eyes void of emotion, Heachan noticing the dark circles around Taeyong's eyes
"I didn't hear you"
"Hyung what are you doing? What happened to your hair?" Haechan asked tears welling up in his eyes lightly touching what used to be pink hair now turned as dark as midnight.
"This?" Taeyong grabbed his hair, "It's nothing Haechan"
"What about your pictures, huh? What about those?" Haechan said pointing at the pictures on the floor.
"Nothing" replied Taeyong. Haechan couldn't hold in his tears anymore and he began to cry and hugged Taeyong who just sat there blankly.
"Hyung, why are you like this? Why, why?! Tell me" Haechan begged but didn't get an answer.

"TAEIL HYUNG!" Haechan screamed, alarming Taeil who was making dinner in the kitchen and walking into the scene running to the boys.
"Taeyong? Are you okay?" asked Taeil engulfing both boys in a hug, waiting for a reply from the other.
"Hyung Im fine, sorry for scaring you Haechannie" Taeyong said, sniffling loudly and crying into Heachan.
"I'm okay" Taeyong said in a whisper, "I'm okay" and kisses Haechan's head lightly.
After cleaning up Taeyong's room, Taeil and Haechan left to set up the table leaving Taeyong alone in his room.
His phone chimed alerting him of an incoming message.
Unknown: Taeyong my love, I'm warning you, I won't hesitate to lash out, stay away from the brunette, we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt now would we?
What scared him the most was, underneath the message was a picture of Jaehyun, Yuta, and Johnny all sitting together smiling at table, Taeyong couldn't believe it.
Reading the message over and over again and looking at the photo, Taeyong couldn't hold back his tears, he silently cried to himself.
"Jaehyun" he pleaded in his mind.

"Taeyong you have to pull yourself together, we can get through this, Kai will be caught and delt with, we just need a plan and some time, we can't always be scared of him, Taeyong" he thought to himself, his thoughts racing back to Jaehyun, "Jaehyun I'm sorry, I gonna need to push you away, I'm sorry".

                         ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Weekly Update

I think from here on out the chapters might be longer than usual, I hope everyone is cool with that. I feel like the story is dragging, but I swear I'm gonna try make it Not drag on too much.

Also I'm so excited about SuperM's comeback, i literally freaked out when they announced it 😭