Chapter 26

After three days of missing school Taeyong was standing outside the dreaded school doors, Haechan by his side holding his arm lightly. His midnight hair hiding beneath his black hoodie, eyes void of emotions.

"I have to avoid Jaehyun, Kai can't hurt him" Taeyong thought, he should've been scared of seeing the brunette but his heart said otherwise.
"Haechannie? Who's your friend, don't think I have ever seen him before?" asked a confused voice making both boys look over at none other than Mark.
"Oh snap! Taeyong hyung?" Mark asked eyes widening at seeing the other, "Y-Your hair?" added Mark making Haechan step on his foot on purpose, "It looks good right, Markie!" Haechan said through gritted teeth, "Ah yes hyung it looks good, really brings out.... your... um... your eyes" Mark said nervously making Haechan smack his head.
"Thank you, Mark. I needed a change" Taeyong replied lightly.
"Did you need something?" Taeyong asked Mark who's ears began to redden.
"Ah yes, Can I steal my Haechannie?" Mark said with puppy dog eyes, earning him a sligh grin from Taeyong, making Haechan gasp at seeing his hyung smile for the first time in a few days.
"Your Haechannie? Of course" Taeyong said smiling at Mark.
"Yes, well you see hyung... I like Haechannie and we are dating now, I hope you don't mind" Mark said while holding Heachan's hand in one and scratching the back of his head with his free hand.
"Thank you Mark" Taeyong said while engulfing Mark in a hug catching Mark off guard, "Please stay with him and protect him" Taeyong said and Mark replied nodding, "Of course I will, I can't leave him or be with out him" Mark added
"Off you guys go, I can do this Haechannie" Taeyong said hugging Haechan and pushing them away waving at them.
"Kai can't hurt you Haechannie, he won't hurt any of you, as long as I avoid Jaehyun" Taeyong said to himself.

                          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking into the school the hallway's were cleared out, no one was around.
"I'm late!" Taeyong noted mentally bored and walked to the administration office to grab a late pass. "Jungwoo and Lucas will be in there" he thought to himself. Making him feel somewhat happy at seeing his friends.

Arriving to the office he opened the door and was greeted by Jungwoo and Lucas taking a couple selfie on Lucas's phone, which included Jungwoo kissing Lucas's cheek and Lucas winking. Clearing his throat  Taeyong announced his presence to the couple making them both jump in surprise and scaring Jungwoo at seeing a dark apparition.
"Lucas it's a ghost!" Jungwoo yelled covering his eyes. Making Lucas laugh out loud.
"Puppy it's not a ghost it's a new student" Lucas said after he finished laughing, "what's your name? I can look up your schedule?" Lucas said ready to type into the computer.
"Lucas, I just need a late pass" Taeyong said in a serious tone, making Lucas look up and realize it was none other than Taeyong
"Hyung!" "Yongie!" both office assistant's yelled while running to hug Taeyong.
"Oooff" Taeyong said after being hugged by both boys.
"Hyung we missed you!" Jungwoo said looking at Taeyong.
"Your hair?" Jungwoo said with a voice of sadness.
"Ahh yes, my hair" Taeyong patted his hair
"Let me run the late pass" Lucas said while going to the computer and typing into the system.
"Hyung how have you been?" asked Jungwoo while looking at his hyung with a sad look in his eyes, "your hyung has been okay,woo" Taeyong replied to Jungwoo.
"Hyung we all missed you, WinWin, Tennie and I missed you so much, and Jaehyun too. Jaehyun missed you the most, he isn't doing so good hyung"
"Jaehyun?" Taeyong asked with concern lacing his voice. "What do you.."

"Hyung here you go!" Lucas said making Taeyong and Jungwoo separate and Lucas pushed Taeyong out of the office. "Hyung hurry, Mr. Doyoung has been a bit grumpy recently" Lucas said warning Taeyong.

"Jaehyun isnt doing so good?" Taeyong asked himself, worrying over the other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••