Chapter 16

"Johnny, you know we are technically friends right?" asked a shy pink haired boy while, pulling on the taller boys backpack, "We- We are?" replied a confused Johnny after realizing Taeyong was talking to him. "Yeah, I mean you are dating Ten who is my friend, but besides that, so I was wondering if I could ask you something? If you don't mind that is" said Taeyong as if stating the obvious while looking at Johnny with puppy dog eyes.
"Okay yeah, sure what's up?" said a grinning Johnny. "What class is Jaehyun in?, I forgot to ask him where to meet up to talk about our project for Mr.Kim's class ?" hearing Jaehyun's name, Johnny looked away with a confused look and knew that if he said anything to Taeyong, Ten would find out and flip on him.
Looking for a way to avoid the question, he saw a burgundy haired boy, Jungwoo, walking down the hallway and Johnny did what he had to do.
"Heeeyyyy Jungwoo, how's it going?" asked a guilty looking Johnny while dragging Jungwoo into a hug while Taeyong watched.
"Taeyong, I'm pretty sure Jungwoo can help you, I have a student council meeting to attend" said a rushed Johnny while avoiding the pink haired boys gaze. Johnny walked away and left a confused Jungwoo with an expectant Taeyong,
"Jungwoo can you give me Jaehyun's number or tell me what class he's in please?" Taeyong asked Jungwoo, while smiling brightly.
"Uhhhhh...... Jaehyun?! Ummm...." replied a Jungwoo who avoided eye contact with the other trying to avoid answering the question.
"Please Jungwoo, please" asked a Taeyong with the softest and cutest eyes, Jungwoo couldn't resist.
"Okay fine he is in Mr.Jeon's class, you might catch him in time, I will text you his number, Okay ?" said a defeated Jungwoo but a thought crossing his mind "I don't think Taeil hyung, Ten, and Haechan will be okay with this". Taeyong couldn't stop smiling after hearing Jungwoo cave in and gave him a hug, "Thank you Jungwoo, I owe you one" while looking up and grabbing Jungwoo's cheeks with his sweater paws.

After being given, Jaehyun's phone number Taeyong was debating on texting him about the project, thinking about what to text the other. Looking down at his phone he received a message from Haechan but chose to ignore it. Walking towards Mr. Jeon's class to hopefully find Jaehyun, holding his books in one hand and his phone in the other.
"Maybe I should text him just in case" Taeyong thought to himself and decided to text Jaehyun, walking towards the class at the same time.

Taeyong was very distracted and once again bumped into someone, his books falling on the floor.
"Wow we should stop meeting like this" said a sarcastic voice who he recognized immediately
"Jaehyun, I was looking for you to talk about the project" said Taeyong while gathering his things with Jaehyun helping him.
"Here let me" said Jaehyun while grabbing Taeyong's books, catching Taeyong by surprise, there hand making slight contact making Taeyong's heart flutter.
After coming back to reality, Taeyong dusted off his sweater and stood up, fixing his sweater and book bag, "Right!" said the flustered pink haired boy who didn't dare look up, feeling his cheeks warm with color. "I was looking to ask you about working on the project together after school, when are you available?" asked Taeyong
"I can do tomorrow, after school" replied Jaehyun, a warm smile spreading across his face.
"Okay! How about we meet at The Bean Sprout coffee shop?" Taeyong asked with cheery voice.
"Sounds like a plan" finished Jaehyun "How can someone be so cute?!" Jaehyun thought at the same time looking at Taeyong, absorbing every detail he could, his eyes falling to a beautiful rose shaped beauty mark, his hand itching to hold the others. Both boys stood in the hallway while everyone around them walked towards the cafeteria realizing they were lost in their own world, Jaehyun cleared his throat and the pink haired boy, looked around blushing furiously by the attention the taller was giving him.
"We should get going to the cafeteria" Taeyong said in a shy voice adding "I can carry my books by the way"
Jaehyun smiled and for the first time Taeyong noticed Jaehyun's dimples and thought how cute they looked. "It's okay I got them, let's head to the cafeteria, I'm sure your brother is looking for you like crazy" said a chuckling Jaehyun while Taeyong laughed and they both walked to the cafeteria.
Taeyong's hands ever so slightly grazing Jaehyun,s unoccupied one, "Just one more inch and we could be holding hands" Taeyong thought making blush more and smile at the thought of them holding hands.

                               •••••••••••••••••••••

"Hyung!!" shouted a brown haired boy, while sprinting to Taeyong, the cafeteria grew silent as everyone, looked over to the person that yelled across the room. "Why does everyone always quiet down when we enter the room?" Taeyong asked himself closing his eyes to avoid looking at everyone.

Haechan wasn't so happy to see Jaehyun with his hyung to say the least, he dashed towards them and pulled Taeyong behind him while hitting Jaehyun's arm, causing Jaehyun to drop the books he was holding. "Haechannie?! What are you doing?" asked a very confused Taeyong while helping Jaehyun and holding his hand while looking where Haechan's hit landed, noticing how the spot became red.
"Hyung?! Are you insane?! He hurt you! And you are siding with him?!" said a very distraught Haechan.
Taeyong looked around the cafeteria and noticed everyone stare causing him to tremble, noticing this Jaehyun's put his hand over Taeyong and applied pressure to reassure him everything is okay. Taeyong looked up and Jaehyun noticed how glassy Taeyong's eyes looked.

"Haechan why don't we talk about this somewhere else? Your hyung is not okay, right now" said a really concerned Jaehyun while caressing the others hand softly, confusing Haechan.
"Yeah Haechan, Jaehyun has a point" said a Yuta who was accompanied by Ten Johnny, Jungwoo and a very concerned Mark who had arrived while the whole scene played in the cafeteria.
"Okay but this conversation is far from over" said a furious Heachan, feeling someone put a hand on his shoulder and looking back to see Mark.
"What are you gonna stop me again, Mark?!" asked Haechan with venom in his voice, causing Mark to move his hand away and Haechan walked out looking back giving Jaehyun a look as if saying, "are you coming?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Another chapter down, what do you guys think? 😊

Also, WayV's Turn Back Time MV is out and I'm in love with all of it 😭✨

Sprout  /Jaeyong/On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara