Chapter fifteen: I'm staying with you

Peter needed to act fast, his father needed medical help and the building around them was falling apart due to the flames spearding everywhere, he changed into his spiderman suit as quickly as he could and used his webs to grab hold of the ceiling "hang on Dad, " Peter said grabbing him though he was very heavy due to his iron armor, Peter was also exhaustd as fighting off Venom had drained  nearly all of his energy,  and the depir falling around them made it difficult to see. But Peter wasn't going to give up, he carried his Dad out of the hole that had been made in the ceiling and swung towards a nearby window but just then rubble from above fell ontop of them trapping them both underneath, Peter was able to catch it before it crushed them but despite his best efforts to get it off them the rubble wouldn't budge. "Peter please stop you're  going to hurt yourself if you keep trying to lift that, " Tony coughed, if he had any strength left he would use his armor to get them both but his fight with Venom had basically destroyed and even his connection with Friday wasn't working.  "I can't you need help, and I need to save you. " Peter declared and then attempted to lift it again but once again nothing happened, he panted and started at the ground in defeat. But then he saw his reflection in a nearby smashed mirror, in all the chaos his mask had come off and as Peter starred into his reflection a new ounce of strength flew him and with all his might he began to lift all the rubble off him all the while saying "come on spiderman  man, come on spiderman urgh come on spiderman! " With one final push the rubble was finally off of them and Peter grabbed onto Tony who was having a hard time processing what had just happened 'he just lifted a building off him with his bare hands, a freaking building! ' "hang on, " Peter said using his webs attempting to swing out a nearby window but he lost his grip on Tony as due to his exhaustion and Tony couldn't hang on too him due to his injuries. Peter coughed, he had to get them both outta here or they we're both goners, he tried to get up but he could hardly move. Tony coughed harshly and Peter felt like crying, "Pete its alright just go.. " Tony said coughing in between his words "no I'm not going to leave you, I don't want us to get sepearted again! " Peter cried, this was all just too much, he couldn't hold back the tears anymore everything that had happened recently had finally broke him. "Buddy you can't get us both outta of here, you.. need.. to... save.. yourself... the world can't.. lose... two superheroes... " Tony breathed out, it was getting harder for him to breathe due to all the smoke, "I'm staying with you," Peter declared and then crawled into Tony's arm, if he is going to die then he wants it to be where he's felt the safest. In his father's arms, Tony wanted to protest and order Peter to leave but he was wiped out, he coughed and held Peter close to him. "I'm sorry for what I did too you I never wanted hurt you, " Peter declared and the teen found that it was getting harder to stay awake, "nonsense.. your a good kid... your my good kid... " Tony coughed and then seconds later he passed out, Peter felt himself drift into unconscious "I love you Dad, " Peter managed to say before he passed out himself.
**********
Tony had been gone alot longer then three hours which is why, Rhodey  called the other Avengers and they tracked him down to the burnt lap and found an unconscious Tony Stark with a fourteen year old kid who was also unconscious in his arms. "We have to take them to the hospital, " Steve Rogers said checking both of their pulses to make sure they we're still alive. "Romanof you get some paramedics,  Barton take care of the kid, I'll take Tony, Thor search for any survivors and Hulk smash this place once we're all done. " Steve instructed and his friends obeyed,
************
'When did the sun become so bright and in my face? ' Tony thought as he woke up and realized that he was on a stretcher, 'wait where is Peter? ' Tony thought suddenly panicking "peter? " he asked sounding very weak "take it easy Tony he's alright, its you I'm worried about what in the world were you doing in a burning building with a kid? " Steve and Tony didn't have any strength to protest plus the oxygen mask he was wearing made it hard to speak. "He's stable and the boy is too but were going to take them both to the hospital. " One of the paramedics as they pushed Tony inside an ambulance, 'I fucking hate hospitals, ' Tony thought to himself.