(2)(Edited)

Y/n Pov
You were  drinking some animal blood in a bamboo cup. While listening to Two pillars have a small argument over something you didn't really care about.

Giyu was on a mission and it started snowing so you decided to draw something in the snow with a stick.

"I'm really bored.....though I don't wanna jinx myself for a mission I know I'll regret it" you said to yourself while looking and Sanemi and Obanai glare at each other. You got up from the rock and walked towards them slowly hearing the ground rumble a bit underneath your feet.

You squeezed through them before pushing them both away immediately creating a distance between them.

"HEY WOMEN, WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTTA WALK THROUGH US!!" Sanemi yelled while you were walking passed them. You stopped and didn't bother turning around.

"Why argue over something stupid and continue to get mad about it for 45 minutes straight when you can just easily get over the matter in seconds" monotoned voice came through you. While Sanemi huffed and glares at you.

"thought so, now stop acting like children it's annoying" you said as you started walking towards your house.

You felt a hand stop you by your wrist, which made you flinch by the sudden touch. You turned your head slightly and saw sanemi in the corner of your eye.

"What is it" you said softly

"...."

"...."

Some few minutes flew by and you started getting impatient your eye started to twitch. "Well are you gonna say something or stand here and hold my wrist" you said now annoyed

"Train with me Idiot!" Sanemi said finally letting go of your wrist and turning his head away from embarrassment.

You blinked for a few second be giving a small smug on your face.

"You could've just asked I'll gladly train"
Sanemi scoffs and walks towards the training area and you followed behind.

"You better not be a useless opponent-"

"No need for that I can handle punches to the face, scratches and huge injuries because I was tortured for almost my whole life time" you said sarcastically

sanemi looked at you with the face you least expected.... The face of sympathy . You covered your face  and chuckled a little.

"don't give me that face, Its what i'm used to i've become numb to such violence" You said as you grab a wooden sword.

"Ya but still dont say those things so lightly...." Sanemi said in a gentle tone. You were at stance to fight but sanemi just stood there giving you a serious expression.

"Its hard to give it to heavy thought because i dont want those memories to corrupt me again...thats how i became berserk and killed everything in sight " You mumbled the last part.

You stood up right and turned your face.....having the horrible memories run through you. You felt aggression and vengeance take over. You shook your head and slammed it on a tree which made sanemi flinch and had widen eyes on what you were doing

You removed your head from the tree and turned back towards Sanemi with blood on your forehead. you wiped some of the blood off your forehead and got it on the wooden sword.

"Sorry for the wait" You faked closed eye smiled which wasn't really convinced sanemi but he shook it off and got in battle stance.

                                                                                     ~^~

You won 10 spars and sanemi won 10 spars. Both of you were tied but you managed to pause the training spar and wanted to take a break and needed some fresh air.