(15)

You woke up when the sun was hit your face. You turned your face away from it and covered yourself with the blanket. You peeked over and saw Sanemi sleeping towards you.

'He looks peaceful when he's sleeping'

You tried to sit up until you felt pain in your lower region. You hissed and noticed you were undressed from last night.

You tried to get up and leave but an arm grabbed your waist and pulled you down gently. You face hit his chest when you were laying down again.  He nuzzled his face in your hair and groaned softly. Sanemi kisses your forehead and then pulled away a little to look at your face.

"Good morning" you said softly looking into his eyes.

"Morning" he said as he soon goes into a tight hug and nuzzles into your neck. You chuckled slightly on how cute he was acting.

"H-hey~ I want to get up now" you whined when Sanemi grabs you thigh and caresses it while the other hand is holding you close to him.

"5 more minutes" Sanemi groaned. You giggled and nuzzled into his chest in defeat.

You stayed there for another Hour with Sanemi until you couldn't take it anymore and smirked on having an idea. You teleported away with your uniform and haori with your Nichirin sword.   

You put your clothes on and put your nichirin sword on your side. You were hiding in the bathroom when you heard Sanemi growl and get up.

You hear him putting on his uniform and White yukata then grabbing his sword. You teleported again to the outside of your estate.

You stood there looking around and having and arguement with of course your Hatred. You felt a pair of hands around your waist and a head on your shoulder.

You went out of your daze and turned your head to see Sanemi rest his head on your shoulder. You leaned back and fall into his embrace.

"Why the hell did you leave" Sanemi scoffed you chuckled.

"Because we might have a mission later on" you said  before turning around and giving Sanemi a hug. You felt him stroke your hair gently which made you forget about the argument with blood queen. You nuzzle your head in his nape and smelled his scent. It smelled nice and faint to you but sweet.

You pulled away a bit and kissed him softly he immediately kissed back deepening the kiss.
You both pulled away and you walked away smirking.

"Let's see if you can find me~" you cooed as you immediately dashed away.

"Hmph we'll see about that" Sanemi said huskily.

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

You were now with Mitsuri and shinobu for most of the day just waiting for another mission like usual. You also trained with rengoku for awhile until he got tired and took a break for awhile which left you bored. You left to check on Sanemi for once sense you left Him alone until lunch time. You looked for him everywhere but couldn't find him. You flash stepped to a tree and stood on it then rest you body on the trunk of it.

You played with your sword doing tricks with it for awhile until you felt a pair of hands grab your waist. You stopped playing with your sword and sheathed it back you looked behind you and saw Sanemi grin.

"Where were you" you mumbled turning back towards the scenery.

"Missed me?" Sanemi chuckled while kissing your neck.

"I hate you" you mumbled pouting

"No you don't" Sanemi said

you turned around and hugged him while nuzzling your face to his neck. You felt his hand stroke your hair and play with it. You sighed softly now resting your head on his chest hearing his heart beat fully.

"Got tired after looking for me" Sanemi smirked you just nodded and pulled away a little to look at him. He kissed you softly while you responded deepening it until you both pulled away. You can hear a pair of wings flapping in the distance and you knew a mission was for you sense your crow flaps weird.

You pulled away from Sanemi's embrace when seeing your crow fly towards you. The crow landed on your shoulder and of course earrape you. You hissed in irritation when hearing your crow yelling a mission to you. Sanemi chuckled on how you got irritated easily. The crow finally flew away leading the way and you jumped down the tree walking towards the place.
Sanemi landed on the grounded catches up to you and grabbed your wrist. You stopped walking and looked at him.

"Come back safe alright" he mumbled looking away hiding his blush. You smiled and went up to him then cupped his cheeks. You kissed him softly and he immediately responded now pulling you closer. You pull away and kissed his cheek chuckling.

"Don't worry I'll come back. Besides I can't die wether I like it or not" you smirked pulling away and walking back towards the direction your going slowly.

Before you let go of his hand you mumbled something only he could hear.

"I love you" you said before letting go of his hand. Sanemi responded with the answer when you were further away knowing you would hear him.

You were now in the forest and it had started raining sense you left headquarters. Your hair was wet and water droplets dripping from your bangs to the side of your hair. You heard bugs crawl on a tree and birds hiding in their nest.

Your crow was in site finally when the trees weren't in the way so you dashed from tree to tree and followed the crow.

You made it to the village when it became dusk  and the rain was gentle. You were completely wet but it didn't bother much.

"AHHHHH FATHER!!!!"

You heard a child's voice scream in  Agni and immediately ran towards the sound.  You felt vibrations of a demon near by as well, you saw the child on the ground while her father was now a demon.

"Tsk," you hissed as your dang flared and you immediately stood a few feet away from them glaring at the demon.

The demon turn to you and immediately dashed trying to bite or lash.

"It's sad to see this shit" you whispered while drawing you Nichirin sword.

"Now you shall rest and give your blood to me" you huskily said after slashing the demons head.

You looked at the child and patted her head smiling until you felt the vibrations again. You left and decided to follow the vibrations.

You stopped 100 ft from it looking at the demons back. It look like a lower moon of course sense it's era was mild and not over flowing the area of the forest.

The demon turned and looked at you for a few seconds before being In complete shock.

You raised your eyebrow in confusion while still keeping your guard up. The demon started crying and mumbled.

"It's been awhile.....Sister"