(-10-)

You looked at the man or boy with a board on his head.
'What the he has two nichirin swords......and wearing part of the demon slayer corps uniform'
"Come on monster I'm going to make you die right here right now...Your going to make me stronger"
The boar head yelled and then immediately charged towards the demon. The tatami rotated again and the girl fell over.
The boar landed on tanjiro and jumped off him charging again.
"don't swing your nichirin swords carelessly and blindly, we need to figure out the abilities Idiot" you said as you started to loose your patience.
The tatami rotated again and you landed on your feet while others fell on the ground.
The boar stepped on the girl while trying to land.
"AHAHAH THE ROOM IS SPINNING AROUND AND AROUND!!!"
the board head yelled. Tanjiro threw the boar head off the girl and yelled at him.
"What are you doing you brat" the boar head said.
"Dude your literally the same age as him" you mumbled.
"That was a good throw there, this is the first time I've been thrown by a human"
The boar charged again towards tanjiro until the drugs played.
You and tanjiro kept moving left and right due to the drums rotating the room.
All of a sudden you appeared in another room luckily with tanjiro so you can keep an eye on him.
"Tanjiro"
Tanjiro flinched when he heard you speak his name.
"I smell two more demons in this house, I'm guessing they are buddied up with the main one we saw. Zenitsu will run into one of them soon" you said as you stood up and opened the door to another hall way. You smelled blood when you got out of the room.
You turned and saw a dead body tanjiro looked away after coming out and seeing it. You lead the way while tanjiro followed behind you.

'Another scent'

You opened one of the doors and saw a boy with a drum.
He was about to hit it but stopped himself having beads of sweat down his forehead.
"Big brother!!!" The little girl cried running towards the boy and hugging him.
The boy looked at you and tanjiro you smiled which was almost invisible to see.
"It's alright we are here to rid the demon" you said.
"But aren't you a demon?" The boy said.
"My sword turned me into one and I don't eat humans to strengthen myself....I promised and forbid myself to hurt humans" you said.
The boy hummed in response, tanjiro turned his head and smiled at you.
Tanjiro gave medicine to the boy which helped.
The boy told you and the others that there were other demons in this house before you came.
"Rare blood...." you hummed and looked at the boy.
"Yes he called me rare blood"
"A person with rare blood can equal to fifty people a hundred people one eating that person they are able to gain nutrition equal to that bloods rarity" The crow Cawed.
You get up and was about to leave but tanjiro said wait he wanted to come with you. Tanjiro told the children to beat the drum if you hear the door open.
You dashed out of the room and then tanjiro did as well.
You and tanjiro see the demon with the drums, you were upside down in the room face to face with the demon.

'So wait .......the drum on his stomach is the claw of attack while the one right leg is moving things forward and left leg is back.
You can see tanjiro is struggling while you were easing through this like nothing.
Once the demon stopped playing the drums you landed on normal ground.
You looked tanjiro who was about to attack the demon. The demon played the drums again and you kept dodging the claw attack whenever it was near you.
It took only a few moments before tanjiro figures out how to dodge the demons attacks.
You grabbed the hilt of your nichirin sword and breathed in. You appeared behind the demon and used your breath.
"Breathe of blood: 6th breath: Buraddorasu"
You slashed the demons body to distract him so tanjiro can cut his head off.
Once tanjiro sliced his head off you sheathed your sword back. You saw tanjiro sit down trembled a bit because the pain in his fractured ribs.
The demon asked tanjiro a question...though you didn't pay attention. You could careless what a demon had to say.

You walked out of the house only too see the boar head kicking zenitsu to get the box he was protecting.  Tanjiro sees this when he stops walking and standings next to you. You crossed your arms and rested your eyes. You didn't bother stopping it instead you let tanjiro deal with the mess at hand. You heard tanjiro punch the boar hat which sent him flying.
Of course the boar head liked the challenge and wanted to fight tanjiro. You walked away and leaned on a tree and signed.
"What is it y/n Chan" zenitsu asked noticing how irritated you are by your facial expression.
"Nothing....Im just a bit annoyed is all. I gotta to go ... can't let my other friends worry to much"
You leaned off the wall and started to walk away until the boar head charged towards you.

"FIGHT MEE"

You dodged without moving from you place, you stood there staring at the boar with boredom in your eyes.
"Really?!" You growled.
Tanjiro chuckles softly and stood next to you.
"Sorry y/n Chan that you have to go through all this trouble"
"It's fine i guess.... though It can be annoying"
The boar head fell off the boys head and landed on the ground when he got up. Your eyes widened slightly by seeing his face.

"WHAAAAAAATT THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

"Hmm not bad....you actually look beautiful" you chuckled softly.

" ya, so you got a problem with my face or something?"
"Wait do you have a name?" Tanjiro asked
"It's Inosuke hashibira"

While the boys were arguing you spaced out a bit and decided to leave and go back to head quarters.

"See you tanjiro and zenitsu. I have to go back now" you yelled back seeing them wave in response.

You ran back towards headquarters which was at least 3 to 4 hours maximum. You had  great stamina or run for 4 hours or longer without taking breaks. It's nice to do missions alone because you can get to headquarters faster and not have to wait for them to catch their breath.
Once you finally saw the gate after 3 hours of running. You walked and pushed the gate open sighing in relief.  You teleported to your estate before you ran into anyone. You wanted to take a bath before seeing anyone just yet, you couldn't stand the stench of other demons on you.
You walked into the bath and closed the door taking off your haori and uniform and gently placing your nichirin sword next to the bath tub. Once the tub was filled up and warm you hoped in and relaxed immediately. You didn't care that your hair was getting partly wet. You decided to wash your hair sense you were already taking a bath. After rinsing off the soap from your hair and your body. You used your knee as a arm rest and was deep in thought.

After an hour of recooping you got up and put your uniform on and sword back in place. You dried your hair a hit before putting on your haori.
You walked out of the bathroom and left outside of your estate.

"where were you Damn it!!"

A/n
Sorry for the cliffhanger 😓
I felt a bit rushed and was busy doing stuff so sorry if this chapter was rushed 😭😭😭🧚✨