(4)

You and your little sister were going towards a house that you and her stayed in. You had a little weird feeling that someone was following you so you stopped and look back couple times.

"What's wrong Nii Chan" your sister asked looking at you with worry in her eyes

"Seems someone is following us for at least an hour now"

You had a kitana that you found in a dark cave that had blood names on the cave. The red and black nichirin sword that had a era of demons. You never unsheathed it because it would risk your humanity but little did you know your humanity was lost a couple of years back and it erased part of your memory. 

The nichirin sword was in your ribbon now holding your yokata up.

"Why hello sorry for scaring you~" said a man with long purple black hair and a scar on his eye. It was of course your so called father.

"Why are you following us" you said hiding your sister hiding you glaring at the guardian who was giving jn a fake smile.

All of a sudden everything went dark and you only heard your sister screaming your name and the man chuckling

ˎʚ₎ˏ

You woke up hanging on two chains holding you up standing. your upstairs was torn. And was shorter then usual. You noticed that you had a scratch on your cheek.

"damn.....where's my sister..." You spoke groggy.

your sight was a bit blury but you saw your father who took you and your sister to an unknown house. The man was holding your sister by her hair, you took a good look once your sight was clear and saw her body was covered in scratches and injuries.

"What the hell did you do to her!!" you growled glaring at the man with fire of anger in your eyes. you see him chuckle and drop your sister on the floor. "You two are now grounded from wondering around as you please, you must obey my rules or either one of you will get whipped and tortured"

You cletched your jaw trying to hold in the curses in your head. Your were pissed, you can smell the disgusting mind set your father had on you and your sister and it made you wanna kill him even though he was a human.

 Your were pissed, you can smell the disgusting mind set your father had on you and your sister and it made you wanna kill him even though he was a human

you most of the time was now dragging food and storage stuff to his house everday which kinda helped with your stamina. Your sister helped you but you can tell she was tired and was still healing from what he did to her.