(17)

You woke up from that dream looking around to see you were in Sanemi's Estate.

'He must've carried me here'

You looked outside it seemed to be almost lunch time when you woke up. You jumped out of bed and decided to leave his estate to go find him.

When you opened the door you saw Sanemi walking towards you. When he got close to you he put the food down and hugged you nuzzling his head in your neck.

"How long have I've been asleep" you said hugging him back.

"Only for 2 hours, your stupid you know you could've told me you needed rest" he growled you chuckled and pulled back a bit to see his face. 

"Well only when I had that stupid panic attack" you mumbled before pulling away.

"The master wants to see you" Sanemi said before walking away into his estate.

You walked towards the main area  to let your self think of the situation you were in early today.

'My memories are all over the place.....it's like they keep changing....blood queen must been alternating my memories to make me want to gain revenge maybe?'

I didn't gain any new pieces of my memories either which is a sign I need to ask the head family and master about breaking that seal on my arm and fight her head on before any events of muzan happen

You made it inside the estate and knocked on the door. You heard his gentle voice respond for you to come in. You walked in and immediately kneeled.

"Master, it's great to see you, I see your doing well. I hope you continue have great fortunes" you said.

"Thank you y/n" he turned to face you and gave a gentle smile.

"I called you here today to talk about your demonic sword. I heard it's been giving you some trouble"

You nodded and sat up pulling your nichirin sword out to the floor.

"Yes, mostly my blood lust is trying to take over. So I was wondering if we could break the seal so I can fight it " you back at the Master with his blind eyes who was looking at you.

"You have to fight in your mind y/n it's the only way to get through it and become one with the sword"

You raised an eyebrow and looked back at the sword.

"Your saying go completely in the mind world a defeat or fight through it"
Kagaya nodded which made you a little upset you had to do that but it's safer that way so no one had to get hurt by your blood lust.

"Is there anything else master" you asked softly while putting away your nichirin sword back in place.

"No, I just wanted to check on you my child"

You smiled and nodded before getting up and leaving.

"Before you go make sure to remember one thing..... Don't let the blood lust use her Mind demon blood art.... it'll make you go out of control y/n"

You nodded and walked out then away from the estate.

~>~

The Next morning was loud and it made you annoyed. You heard Sanemi and Obanai fighting in the training area mocking each other. Of course when you were leaning on a tree you ran into uzui.

"Hey y/n you don't seem like your being Flamboyant!!" He boomed

You rolled your eyes and sighed

"Yup it sucks having hearing that can go 100 miles or more" you said irritated.

"Well it does have its perks too though!" Uzui laughed.

"Not really! I have to hear stuff I don't want to hear" you said blushing looking away from the training area.

"That I can understand! But enjoy the sound anyways because then you can use it against them"

You chuckled and stepped away from the tree and walking towards a bench.

"Ya.... totally I'll see you later Uzui"

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter I've been really sick and extremely busy with stuff and having family problems lately 😭😭😭