(23)

I've been reading YALL comments and I can't stress this enough.... you guys are too funny and love you guys so much for this.

I'm glad you are enjoying the book and being patient with me. I wanna cry thinking about because I've been trying my best to have free time to post a chapter for you guys.

Whenever I finish this story be sure to leave suggestions on what fanfic you want me to make. I can make MHA one with bakugou if you want later on.

I also make KPop fanfics so If you're a KPop stan slash weeb. BITCH YOURE AT THE RIGHT PLACE HUN. Welcome to my world.

Your comments make me happy and give me life to where I want to type a lot more.

You  leaned on the wall in the butterfly estate seeing zenitsu Complain about his medicine, Inosuke who looked dead in his bed. Tanjiro was sat up looking at you curiously.

"You know i cant thank you enough  y/n" Tanjiro says giving you a light smile. You waved your hand away to him.

"Its fine, Besides ive at least witnessed her not kill a human so i didnt bother hurting your little sister" you said with a small tiny smile.

"You know when I first ran into you you seemed very distant like Giyuu San"

You made a blank expression and looked at the wall.

"Well we both have reasons on why we act taht way. Our child hood wasn't the brightest at least you have a family member with you at all times.....I couldn't save my sister because I was a coward and I don't know who my parents are or even if I was born human"

Tanjiro frowned before scooting closer to you and grabbing your shoulder gently.

"Regardless of your past Y/n San you are a kind hearted person deep down. I can see through all that cold heart steel. I've heard from one of the pillars your dating Sanemi right?"

You felt flowers of flush come to your cheeks just by hearing your significant others name. You gave a short nod before clearing your throat.

"Ya, he at first hated me for being a demon until he started to get to know me more throughout the year." You said peaking at the outside door.

"I see, well you seem to get his good side whenever we aren't around so that's a good thing" tanjiro chuckled.

You hummed before standing up and stretching your shoulders. You looked at the cabinet to see your pills to suppress your blood lust. Ever since you took part of her demon skill she hasn't said a word.

"Something wrong Y/n?"

You shook out of your daze and peaked at tanjiro before shaking your head.

"It's nothing, you should get prepared for the death training to come in this butterfly estate. It'll help you with your breathing technique" you said before walking away outside of the medical room.

You exhaled finally getting out of the smell of hospital beds and over intoxicating chemical smells burning up in your nose.

"Ara ara~, you seem overwhelmed " A tuned up voice came from behind you. You stood up straight and turned to see shinobu.

"Yes.....um- do you have a second in your office?" You asked quietly. She nodded with that weird smile on her face before leading the way to her office.

"So tell me, has the pills been working well?" She asked as she slide the door open to her office and both of you walked in to close the door.

"The pills are working but I'm afraid my body will become immune to it soon.....that's why I wanted to come talk to you privately" you said seriously.