(9)

You were bored staying at the headquarters and didn't want to talk to any of your fellow friends so you left and decide to walk throughout the villages and wilderness.
It's been an hour and you were now running into a field that was a garden growing food. You heard screaming from a boy and a crow.
You looked up and saw a blonde boy whole looked like soggy French fry hair that was done a Friday night( I had to put some of my sense of humor in this)
You saw tanjiro standing in front of him looking irritated.

Tanjiro noticed your smell and immediately smiled and waved when you came closer.
"Y/n Chan!! It's been awhile"
You smiled and stopped to stand next to him.
"Going on a mission?" You asked
Tanjiro nodded and then you turned toward the boy crying on a girl who was not having it.
"Umm...who's that? Why the hell is he crying and drooling on her?"
Tanjiro looked at the boy and of course you and him gave him the same expression

who's that? Why the hell is he crying and drooling on her?"Tanjiro looked at the boy and of course you and him gave him the same expression

"PLEASE MARRY MEEEEEEEEE" the boy cried out of his lungs. Tanjiro had enough and threw the Blonde noodle hair away from the girl.
"isn't it obvious that she doesn't want you" tanjiro yelled
"NOO SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD LOVE TOO!!"
The girl slapped the boy and started yelling and tanjiro grabbed the girl before she did something else to the boy.
Of course you say there staring watching the chaotic mess happen.

'Imma need some tea and some fucking sleep pills after this'

The girl walked away after awhile and the boy of course was with you and tanjiro.
"So your name is Zenitsu" you said as you walked next to tanjiro.
Zenitsu nodded keeping his head down looking at the ground while walking beside tanjiro.
Tanjiro heard his stomach growl.
" hey don't you carry around food with you"

"No"
Tanjiro then grabbed a wrapped up rice ball and handed it to him.
"Here you can have my food"
Zenitsu looked at him and then looked at the food

"Are you sure"

Tanjiro nodded
You smiled at tanjiros kindness towards people, you use to have that kindness when you were human.
Zenitsu shared some rice ball with tanjiro and then looked at you.
"Do you want some?"
You sighed and nodded
"Ya sure. And the names Y/n"
Zenitsu then handed you some rice ball and you gladly took it and nomed on it.
"So where is this mission?" You asked
"Well my crow said southeast so who knows where that is"
You hummed in response and crossed your arms while walking with tanjiro.
"So y/n how come you left without a mission?" Tanjiro asked looking at you with an innocent expression.
You almost had a heart squeeze on how cute his expressions were.
"Well I didn't get a mission yet, and I was bored so I had a hunch I would have to leave so I decided to leave earlier then expected so I don't have to hear my crow earrape me" you groaned. Tanjiro chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.
"I'm glad I ran into you again, though I will not help you out on this demon....I will watch you from the side lines. It'll help you go up the ranks in the demon corps any." You said.
"I don't know how you two can just slay demons....they terrify me" zenitsu sniffed.

You three ran into a huge home that was nicely built and it was quiet....too quiet.
"Hmmm....I smell human blood.... and a demon" your voices lowered when you finished the sentence.
"Your right, the smell of blood" tanjiro said
"Huh? There's a smell? I can't smell anything but can you hear the sound from over there seems like we're going to need to work together in the future" Zenitsu said.
You turned your head and saw two children in a frightened state hiding.
Tanjiro tried to approach them but it just scared them. You walked up to them and slowly extended your hand to touch there heads.
"It's ok......we're here to protect you....no need to be afraid....I'm not a demon who eat humans....I was turned by protecting my own sibling" you said softly.
Slowly they let you touch their heads and you have them a gentle smile in return.
Tanjiro crouched next to you and smiled at the gesture.
"What happened? Is the house over there the home of the two of you stay at?"
Tanjiro asked while you took of your hand and put it back to your side.
"N-No it's not....I-It's the home of the M-monster. Our older brother was captured by the monster during night time when we traveled. The monster ignored us and only took our brother." The boy stuttered.
Tanjiro encouraged them and listened to the boy while you stood back up and looked at the house.
You heard a sound which made you glare at the house even more.
"Um, tanjiro. What is that sound? It keeps on ringing. Is that a drum?" Zenitsu said.
You groaned which made zenitsu and tanjiro look at you.
"I think I know what demon it is.....I can hear the sound of drums"
You see the house door open and then smell the fresh blood instantly again but stronger. You three looked up and saw a person flying out of the house.
The person landed on the ground and blood splattered on the ground. Tanjiro immediately ran to him to see if he was ok. You can sense his spirit was fading away.
"He's loosing too much blood" you softly said.
Tanjiro got up and looked at you and zenitsu.
"Let's go"
You didn't want to go fight but seeing the sibling died reminded you of your sisters death. Started walking towards the entrance of the house and tanjiro followed. "WAITTTTTTT ILL COME ALONG AS WELL"
zenitsu cried out. Tanjiro left the box that had Nezuko in it with the two kids and told them it'll protect them at all costs.
You were in the house now with tanjiro and zenitsu.
"you'll protect me right!? You will definitely will right!!?" Zenitsu said crying behind you
"Sorry but my ribs are still broken from another battle and I haven't healed yet"
Zenitsu screamed and started having a panic attack.

'God this guy must be on steroids for the best anxiety ever....mixed with French fry hair'

Zenitsu then looked at you who was literally staring at the situation with ease.
"Y-Youll protect me right Y/n Chan"

"Ya maybe if you shut up so I can concentrate"
You threatened.
Zenitsu immediately nodded and held onto the back of your haori. You heard running and immediately turned around and saw the two siblings running towards you.
"What the hell are you doing here your not suppose to be here" you said.
"It's because the box outside was rattling" the boy said.
"Even so you can't just leave it that something is even more important than my own life" tanjiro said.
You heard drums plays and immediately saw the door slide open and push you, tanjiro and the little girl in a room leaving zenitsu screaming and the boy.
You stood infront of tanjiro flaring your fangs by the stench.
'We moved into a room, with the drums beat'
You looked behind your back to see tanjiro also get what was going on.
You heard the little girl cry in tanjiros arms and he comforted her while you listened carefully to the sounds.
You turned when you heard the drum and saw a door open tanjiro responded as well.
You saw a demon with drums attached to him. You growled.
"Looks like the stench is because he at some humans and it's making me feel sick" you growled, your voice deepens when your fangs flare out and your eyes pupils had a straight line.
You heard a faint yelling from zenitsu who cried out your name and tanjiros.
A few minutes past and you heard screaming form zenitsu again then smelled a weird scent of another human in the house.

You silenced your breath and put an arm out to block tanjiro and the girl while tanjiro covered the girls mouth telling her to hide and keep quiet.

"Why doesn't anyone know any manners, just barging into the home of someone else pisses me off" the demon growled.
Tanjiro immediately tried to attack the demon recklessly while you wanted to see what the demons skills were before attacking. All of a sudden the room turned and you landed on the wall, you stood up and looked to see the demon sideways.
"I see so the tatami went to its side, the entire room went on it's side meaning this is the demon blood art of this demon" you said tanjiro looked at you who was a little scared of your appearance due to your fangs and eyes.
You smelled that other scent get closer and immediately saw a boy with a boar head charge in breaking the wall.