Chapter 9

Rin looks smexy don't worry it's still a Natsuya x reader though! Anyways let's pretend that everybody has each other in social media please! Enjoy!

No POV
Y/n looked into her vanity mirror and started to plan on how to do her makeup. ""If I'm going to wear a beige/black dress I should do my makeup up this way!" Y/n thought to herself. She grabbed her makeup and started to put her foundation on along with her eyeshadow (even though every reader is good looking the way they are! you cutie!!!❤️)
Y/n looked at her makeup completely as she smiled with content. "It came out so pretty!" 

 Y/n then put on her burgundy lipstick as she rubbed her lips together then puckered them up

Y/n then put on her burgundy lipstick as she rubbed her lips together then puckered them up. "Alright I have to do my hair quick!" Y/n went to her bathroom and curled/straighten her long/short hair. "I just need my dress now!"  Y/n walked to her room as she took out her dress.

 "This one looks cute!" Y/n said as she put her dress on

"This one looks cute!" Y/n said as she put her dress on. Y/n walked to her mirror and looked at herself. "Wow I look pretty"  y/n thought to herself as she took her phone out and took a picture of herself in the mirror. "I'll add it to my story" y/n though.
New notification
Sharky boy 🦈- Hey I'm here!"
"Woah just in time!" Y/n thought to herself as she walked to her door and looked through the hole to see Rin's face. Y/n then opened the door to greet Rin. "Hey Rin!" Y/n smiled as she looked at Rin. Rin blushed at the sight of y/n she was beautiful to him. She was always beautiful to him. Y/n would always make his heart flutter whenever he saw her. Rin had feelings for y/n but he hid them. "Y-you look gorgeous y/n!" Rin said as he smiled softly at y/n. Y/n blushed as she thanked Rin "You don't look bad either sharky boy" y/n said as she smirked at Rin. Rin was wearing a beige button up with a normal black blazer and black pants. "I know huh? I look sharp and you can't deny it" Rin said smirking acting cocky to play around with y/n. "These are for you y/n!" Rin said as he gave y/n her roses and a bag full of medication to help her hangover. Y/n smiled softly at Rin "Thank you Rin you're very sweet" y/n said as she grabbed the bag and placed it in the counter. Y/n then grabbed the roses and smelled them. "Hey let's take a picture! We look way too good right now especially you!" Rin said as he smiled at y/n. "Okay!" Y/n and Rin hugged each other while y/n was showing off her roses that Rin gave her. "You ready to go on our "date" y/n?" Rin asked y/n. "Hell yeah! Where are we going though?"  Y/n asked Rin curiously "that's a surprise!" Rin told y/n as he grabbed her hand and led her to his car "M'lady" Rin teased y/n as he opened the door for her. "Thank you my good sir!" Y/n said as she chuckled. Rin got into his seat and started his car. "Let's go!"

Natsuya's POV
Y/n left me on read after I sent her my last message. I ran my hand through my hair as I sighed. "I fucked up huh Natsuya?" Natsuya thought to himself. "You good?" Ikuya asked Natsuya as he was making food. "Yeah I'm alright. I'll give her time since I did fuck up on not saying anything." Ikuya nodded not knowing what else to say. "Want food? I just made some." Ikuya asked Natsuya as Natsuya nodded his head. Natsuya grabbed his phone and decided to go on social media. Natsuya noticed that y/n posted something so he opened her story. Y/n was wearing a black/beige dress with some high heels and her makeup all done. On the picture it said "Ready for a night out"  Natsuya couldn't stop looking at the picture. She looked so beautiful to him. He couldn't get enough of her. The thought of her itself made Natsuya feel butterflies in his stomach. "I wonder where she's going? Especially looking gorgeous like that." Natsuya thought to himself as he exited the picture and kept looking at story's. All of the sudden a red head's story popped up on his timeline. Natsuya's eyes widened as he felt his heart break a little. It was a picture of y/n and Rin hugging each other. Natsuya looked closer at the picture and saw that y/n was showing off her roses.  On the picture is said "Looking beautiful like always! She loved the roses I got her! Ready for our night out!" Natsuya felt anger rise inside him. Seeing Y/n with another man broke him. That was supposed to be him not that red head. "Ikuya look at this bullshit!" Natsuya said as he threw his phone at Ikuya. Ikuya looked at the picture and smiled. "What? Didn't know that Rin has the hots for y/n? It was always obvious you're slow Natsuya"  Ikuya teased Natsuya knowing that y/n's heart only belonged to Natsuya so he had nothing to worry about. "I don't care if I'm slow! That's supposed to be me! I'm going to beat this guy's ass!" Natsuya said as he got up and started to put his shoes on. Ikuya grabbed Natsuya wrist as he held him back from leaving the dorm. "You can't always go beating someone's ass y'know that right? Y/n told me the incident with Kaneki. Also I want to go too but we don't even know where they're going so it's not like we can track them down. Don't let the jealousy get to your brain idiot." Ikuya said as he scrolled on his phone with his other hand. Natsuya realized that Ikuya was right so he sat back down. "Fuck man! I hate seeing her with another guy! That shit made my blood boil." Natsuya said as he balled his fist up. "Why? does it make you jealous?" Ikuya said trying to tease Natsuya. "Yeah it does actually. I love her Ikuya I'm not going to want my girl going with another guy." Ikuya then raised his eyebrow curiously "Your girl? I think you forgot that she confessed to you and you ran away. How is she your girl if you never said anything back." Natsuya ran his hand through his hair as he smacked his tongue "y'know what I mean Ikuya. You're right though I shouldn't have left like that. I could've at least stayed until she sobered up."
Natsuya said as he looked at his ceiling. "Oh look y/n posted where's she's at. She's at the night club down the street." Ikuya said as he looked at the video of Rin dancing. "I'm going to go check it out." Natsuya said as he stood up. "If you're gonna go at least get ready so it doesn't look like you're stalking her. I'll invite Hiyori and Asahi so it looks like we went as a group." Ikuya said as he texted his friends to get ready and to come over. "You're the best Ikuya" Natsuya said as he smirked. "Yeah whatever go get ready."

Oooooppp what do you think is gonna happen? But damn Rin has the hots for y/n kick his ass Natsuya!! Anyways do you guys like the pictures so that you guys can imagine what type of things you're wearing and stuff like that? I hope you enjoyed guys! Love ya ❤️