Chapter 39

(Ring reference on top!)
No POV

Natsuya was walking around trying to find a jewelry place. He grumbled a bit as he walked around the mall.

"I swear I passed this store like 3 times..! Am I going around in circles?"

Natsuya thought to himself as he looked around. He decided that he should ask someone who worked at the mall. His eyes landed on a old man who had a janitor suit on.

"Maybe he'll know?"

Natsuya thought to himself as he walked up to the man. The man turned around and smiled at Natsuya.

"Excuse me sir? Do you know where there's a jewelry place here? I swear I walked around the mall multiple times."

Natsuya told the man as he scratched his neck chuckling a bit. The man started to chuckle as he nodded.

"Yes of course! Go around the corner and turn a left! There's a small jewelry place there that's why you didn't see it."

The man told Natsuya making him smile that he finally knows where the place was at. The man smiled at Natsuya as his chuckled a bit.

"Are you proposing?"

Natsuya started to choke at the sudden question that the man asked. Natsuya smiled a bit as he nodded.

"Yeah actually! I'm marrying my best friend that I've known almost all my life!"

Natsuya told the man giving off some nervous vibes. The man started to laugh as he walked with Natsuya.

"Feeling nervous huh? You remind me a lot about my wife and I. We were exactly how you two were. Here come with me to the place my wife and I own the jewelry place actually!"

The man told Natsuya making his eyes widened a bit. Natsuya nodded his head as he walked with the man.

"What a coincidence that I asked for the owner for the directions to his store!"

The man chuckled a bit as he started to open the door. Natsuya ran to the door first and opened it for the man. He thanked Natsuya as he walked around the case full of rings. His wife came out and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey honey! What's brings you here?"

The wife asked the man as he smiled softly at her. He pointed at Natsuya and started to grin.

"He's going to propose to his girlfriend! He's just like us sweetie! Been together since kids!"

The man told the wife making her smile. Natsuya chuckled a bit as he introduced himself to the lady and the man. They both pushed the small case of rings and showed Natsuya multiple rings.

"Pick one out!"

The wife told Natsuya making him smile a bit. He looked at the rings and looked around. His eyes landed on the ring as his eyes widened a bit.

"This ring is perfect for y/n..."

The ring was a gold color and the diamond in the middle was shaped into a heart. Natsuya picked up the ring and smiled softly at it. It was perfect for y/n.

"How much is this one ma'am?"

The couple looked at each other and nodded. They smiled softly at Natsuya as they put the rings away.

"It's free."

Natsuya eyes widened as he shook his head vigorously. He put the ring on the glass case softly and took his wallet out.