Chapter 17

No POV
Y/n eyes started to flutter open as she got used to the sunlight coming into her room. She moved around trying to get comfortable again until she realized Natsuya wasn't there. Y/n sat up and saw that there was a note on her bedside.

"I'm with Ikuya he wanted to do something with me today. I hope you slept well beautiful!"

-Natsuya

Y/n blushed at the compliment he gave to her. She smiled to herself as she stretched to start off her day.
*BZZZZZ BZZZZ*

Y/n looked down at her phone and saw that Haru was calling. Y/n was confused because he hardly uses his phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey y/n are you busy?" Haru's monotone voice asks y/n.
"No! Why what's up?" Y/n asks Haru curiously.
"Put on a one piece we're going to swim." Haru tells y/n as she hears him getting out the tub from all the water splashing.

"Haruuuu! It's been so long since I've swam!"
Y/n whined as she giggled. Y/n swam with the team in high school after Natsuya left. Surprisingly she was also as good as Haru it was like it just came to her. A natural talent you could say.
"Idiot stop whining I'll go over there myself if you don't change." Haru demands y/n as he messes around with y/n.

"Alright alright! I'll get changed! Where do you want to meet up at though?" Y/n asks curiously as she went towards her closet.

"Let's meet at the train station. Makoto is coming with us too. It's only going to be the three of us." Haru explains to y/n.

"Alright! I'll see you in a bit bye!"

Y/n hangs up as she grabs her one piece.
It was a (F/C) with black. It suit y/n nicely especially on her curves. Y/n put it on and put on normal clothes over it. She wore some black ripped jeans and a white shirt. Y/n grabbed her backpack and her phone and decided to text Natsuya.

Me-
"I'm going to be with Haru and Mako-Chan. Call me if you need me! I love you idiot."

Y/n then put her earbuds on and started to play music as she walked to the train station. Luckily it was 5 minutes away so not that far away from her. Y/n couldn't help but feel excited to swim again. She hasn't felt the water in a long time ever since high school ended.
As y/n arrived she looked around searching for the two boys.

"Y/n-chan!"
Y/n turned around to see Makoto and Haru.
"Hey guys!! I missed ya!"
Y/n said as she hugged the both of the boys.
"We missed you too! You ready for today?" Makoto asked her curiously.
"Yeah! It's been awhile though!" Y/n chuckled as they all boarded onto the train.
"Well it's your fault you neglected the water." Haru tells y/n as he looked out the window. Y/n started to chuckle at the comment Haru made.
"Anyways! Y/n how have you been? Let's catch up!" Makoto asks y/n as he gives his sweet signature smile.

"I've been amazing! Natsuya asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday so that makes me really happy!" Y/n explains to Makoto as her smile gleams happiness.

"I'm happy for you! Invite us to the wedding okay?" Makoto teases y/n as he chuckled. Y/n started to turn red as she nuzzles into Makoto.
"Mako-chan stooooppp!!" Y/n laughs. She then looked at both of the boys.
"How have you guys been?" Y/n asked the boys as she smiled at the both of them.

"We've been good! Haru is training for the up coming competition he has! I got a new job as a coach for kids!" Makoto explains happily. Y/n was proud of both of the boys she grew up with. She was happy that they were successful.

"I'm happy for you Mako-chan! I'll have to visit one day! And Haru is it the all Japan- invitational race?"
Y/n asked curiously as she looked at Haru.

"Yeah. It's coming soon so I need to practice. I have a coach but he told me to train today by myself  so I invited you to hang out." Haru explained to y/n as she nodded.
"Well we're going to work our asses off to motivate you!"  Y/n cheered as Makoto nodded in agreement.
"Y'know y/n you're just as good as me why don't you participate in it as well?"
Haru asked y/n as he looked at her.
Y/n chuckled nervously as she looked out the window.

"I don't think I'm as good anymore... I haven't swam in awhile so I don't think I'm as good as the people that'll be participating."
Y/n answered honestly as she looked back at Haru.

"How about when we get to the pool we'll figure it out if  you're good enough for the competition?" Makoto added in as he patted y/n hoping to motivate her.
Y/n nods in agreement.
"I guess it won't hurt!" Y/n smiles at the both of them as they both smiled back softly.
Eventually they all get out to their stop and walk towards the pool they'll train at.
Y/n walked into the building and saw that it was huge. The pools sparkled a pretty blue as the stadium circled all around the building.
Y/n started to feel excited at the feeling of being there.

"It's been so long since I've been this excited to swim!" Y/n smiled at the both of them as they started to take their shirts off.
Y/n took her shirt off along with her pants.

"That one piece fits you y/n-chan!" Makoto compliments y/n as Haru nodded in agreement.
"Thank you!" Y/n says as she jumps into the water.
Y/n felt free in the water as she sank all the way to the bottom. Y/n looked up to see the lights shining down into the water. Y/n swam all the way up so the boys wouldn't worry.
"Well are you ready y/n?" Makoto asks
Y/n as she nods.
"Yeah! But I want Haru to do it with me!" Haru nods as he stood next to y/n and prepared himself.

"At the beep you'll dive into the water okay?" Makoto lets y/n know as she nods and puts her goggles on along with her cap.

"On your marks! Get set!"
*Beep*

Y/n and Haru dived into the water immediately when the sound went off. Haru was swimming rapidly and so was y/n. Makoto was shocked at the fact that y/n could keep up with Haru even after all this time she hasn't swam.
Y/n and Haru touched the wall as they jumped out of the water to take a deep breath in.

"Y-You guys tied!!" Makoto was shocked as he looked at the both of them.
Haru looked at y/n surprised but he smiled and hugged her. Y/n was surprised that even after all this time her body still kept up.
Haru then pulled away as he got out of the water helping y/n out.

"Do the all japan- Invitational with me." Haru asked y/n as she dried her hair.
Y/n looked back into the pool as she sighed.

"Let me think about it. I'll call you guys and let you know soon okay?"  Y/n smiled at the both of them as they nodded. Y/n stretched after the race. She went over to her phone only to see she had multiple missed calls from Ikuya.

"Huh? What the hell he only calls a lot when something happens..." y/n thought to herself as she called Ikuya.

"Hello?"
"Y/n! Natsuya left to Australia."
Y/n's eyes widened as she gripped her phone.
"W-What?! What the hell when did he leave? Why!!"
Y/n yelled into the phone as she dressed up quickly.
"He needed to do something with someone. He didn't really tell me. I tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up..."
Ikuya explained to y/n with worry in his voice.

"That fucking idiot... he didn't even bother to tell me anything..." y/n started to tear up as she started to panic a little.
"When did he leave Ikuya?" Y/n asked curiously.

"He left in the morning..."
y/n started to grind her teeth together as she sighed.
"Thanks for letting me know. I have to do something important I'll text you when I do it bye!!" Y/n hung up immediately as she grabbed her backpack and her towel.

"Hey guys did Rin leave?" Y/n yelled at the boys as she put her shoes on.

"He said he was leaving today and coming back before the competition starts. He should be boarding onto the plane in an hour or so." Haru explains to y/n as he looked at her weirdly. Y/n started to run towards the door.

"Thank you guys I need to do something important!! I'll text you guys soon bye!" Y/n yelled as she ran out the door leaving the boys confused.

Damn Natsuya really left like that! But should y/n join the competition? Hmmm anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love ya! ❤️