Chapter 51 (LEMON)

This whole chapter will contain lemon!!! 🔞

No POV

Natsuya picked up y/n and pinned her against the wall. He kissed her neck as he slid his tongue making y/n moan out in pleasure. Natsuya smirked against y/n as he bit down on her neck leaving a few marks here and there.
Natsuya eventually stopped and started to kiss her as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Y/n loved being able to do this with Natsuya she felt as if they were connected in one. Their tongue's fought for dominance but of course Natsuya won as he licked her lips and bit down on they softly.

"Tell me Angel what do you want?"

Natsuya asked y/n lustfully as he looked down at her still pinned against the wall. Y/n was all wet from the pool causing her hair to stick to her face and have a little blush from their makeout session. Natsuya always thought that she looked cute especially at times like this because he knew that he'll be the only one seeing her like this.

"We could always take a shower later. I want you now Natsuya."

Y/n told him as she got out of Natsuya's grasp and pushed Natsuya down on the bed. She started to straddle him as she kissed everywhere on his skin making sure to leave marks. Natsuya let out small moans every time y/n would lick his sweet spot. Y/n began to grind against his harden member making him groan in pleasure.

"You look so cute on top of me angel.~"

Natsuya told y/n as he grabbed her waist to help her grind against him. Y/n blushed as she smiled a bit and leaned down to kiss him. This kiss was soft and gentle. It was almost sweet honestly. They broke apart and smiled at each other lovingly.

"Is this what it feels like to make love?"

Y/n thought to herself as she hugged Natsuya a bit. He hugged back as he left small kisses on her collarbone. The both of them looked at each other lustfully and immediately started to get heated. Y/n started to take off Natsuya's shorts and boxer and he took off y/n's bikini. The both of them were completely naked. Natsuya pushed down y/n onto the bed as he hovered over her. He grabbed y/n's boob making her let out a soft moan.

"I love all those little moans you let out baby~"

Natsuya told y/n as he moved his hand to her sensitive area, her core. He rubbed his fingers through her slit and eventually put two fingers in. Y/n let out a moan as she grabbed onto Natsuya's arm softly. Natsuya smirked as he kept rubbing her core earning small moans from y/n over and over again.

"Mmm angel you sound amazing~"

Natsuya told y/n as he felt his member get harder from every moan. Y/n grabbed his member and started to stroke it. The both of them moaned as they touched each other. Y/n felt herself about to become undone until Natsuya removed his fingers.

"Sorry angel but not yet~"

Natsuya teased y/n as he grabbed her legs and rubbed them making y/n wet from his touch. Y/n moaned as she scratched his arm from the pleasure. Y/n couldn't take it anymore as she looked at Natsuya.

"P-Please Natsuya I need you right now."

Natsuya smiled as he grabbed her legs and began to rub his tip against her core. The both of them moan and the friction. Natsuya then asked the big question. He began to blush a little.

"U-Uh y/n do you want me to put a condom on...?"

Y/n began to blush as she shook her head no at Natsuya. The both of them began to blush realizing that it would be their first time without a condom. It excited the both of them as they began to grind into each other.

"Are you ready angel?"

Natsuya asked y/n making her smile and nod. He entered y/n slowly making both of them moan from the pleasure they needed. Natsuya began to thrust into y/n making her moan loudly as she scratched Natsuya's back leaving marks.

"N-Natsuya harder..!"

Y/n moaned out as she hugged onto him. Natsuya began to go harder feeling y/n completely bare. The both of them had to admit it felt a bit better being able to feel each other completely. Natsuya grabbed y/n's hips and began to thrust into her hitting her sweet spot.

"R-Right there Natsuya..!~"

Y/n moaned as she cried out in pleasure. Natsuya kept thrusting over and over hitting her sweet spot. Natsuya moaned a bit as he felt himself about to become undone.

"F-Fuck y/n you feel so good~"

Natsuya moaned out as y/n began to grind against Natsuya. Y/n felt her knot about to become undone as she looked up at Natsuya with tears next to her eyes. They were completely tears out of pleasure.

"N-Natsuya I'm about to..!~"

"Me too angel..!~"

Natsuya started to thrust harder into her sweet spot over and over again. Y/n moaned out in pleasure as she felt herself become undone squeezing tighter around Natsuya. Natsuya thrusted a bit more until he came all inside of y/n.

"F-Fuck y/n~"

The both of them were breathing heavy trying to catch air from their heated moment. Natsuya pulled out and laid next to y/n as he hugged her lovingly. The both of them began to blush as they looked at each other with a cheeky smile.

"Soooo..."

"That was new."

The both of them began to laugh as they hugged each other. Natsuya grabbed y/n's chin and kissed her softly. They smiled at each other lovingly.

"What if I get pregnant, Natsuya?"

Y/n asked him curiously as she saw a soft smile on Natsuya's face. He grabbed her cheek and began to rub it softly. They looked out at the pool that had the reflection of the stars. He looked back at y/n and smiled softly.

"I want a family with you, angel."

Y/n's eyes widened as she threw herself at Natsuya and began to cry from happiness. He chuckled a bit as he hugged y/n back. And laid down with her. They were under the sheets as they held each other lovingly. Everything felt perfect being in each other's arms. They started to feel sleepy as they hugged each other tighter.

"Goodnight angel I love you."

"I love you more."

————————————————————————
AHHH I was blushing the whole time writing this lmaooo but I hoped you like this chapter guys!! Thank you guys for reading! Love ya! ❤️