Chapter 38 (LEMON)

This chapter will be sexual! 18+!!! It will be very detailed! (Well from my eyes it is... enjoy!) please read at the end of the chapter!

No POV

Y/n and Natsuya stepped out the train as they started to stretch. Y/n looked at the group and smiled.

"Iwatobi was great! I miss them already though..."

Y/n frowned as Natsuya rubbed her head a bit. Makoto smiled warmly at y/n as Haru smirked a bit. Y/n grabbed her bag as she started to walk.

"You guys ready to work your ass off? Because I'm not going easy on any one of you!"

Y/n told Ikuya and Natsuya making them smirk a bit. Ikuya rolled his eyes as he started to smile.

"Yeah whatever we both know I'll kick your ass."

Ikuya told y/n making her laugh a bit. Y/n then looked at Haru and Ikuya.

"Are you guys ready for your 'new comers' competition?"

Y/n asked as she sat on her luggage. Haru and Ikuya nodded as Ikuya smiled.

"Yeah but you better come to support us."

Haru told y/n and Makoto making them smile from his sudden comment. Y/n raised her thumb up as she nodded. She grabbed Natsuya's hand and grinned.

"Don't worry we'll definitely come! But I'll catch you guys later! I have to go unpack and get ready for training tomorrow!"

Y/n told the group as they nodded and walked off. Y/n and Natsuya walked back to her apartment as they held each other's hand softly.

"Hey... can we cuddle when we get home?"

Natsuya asked out of nowhere as he rubbed his neck a bit from embarrassment. Y/n giggled a bit as she nodded.

"Yeah I'd love to!"

—————Timeskip to next day————

Y/n fluttered her eyes open to see that Natsuya was sleeping like a baby. Her eyes softened as she rubbed his cheek. She felt incredibly lucky to have someone like him in her life. She leaned down and kissed Natsuya on the lips. She felt Natsuya kiss back as her eyes widened. She pulled away and started to blush a bit.

"Y-You idiot were you up this whole time?"

Y/n asked Natsuya as she pouted a bit. Natsuya chuckled deeply as he shook his head.

"No I woke up with the kiss. I promise."

Natsuya told y/n as he ran his hand through his hair. She started to blush as she looked at Natsuya. He was laying down shirtless with his muscles flexing a bit from him stretching. She also couldn't stop thinking about his morning voice. It was deep and raspy it was... sexy.
Natsuya noticed that y/n was staring and started to smirk.

"Like what you see? I bet you'll like how I'll look on top of you~"

Y/n eyes widened a bit as she blushed slightly. Natsuya sat up and pushed y/n down onto the bed. He put a hand behind her back as he rubbed her hip with his other hand. She bit her lip softly as she looked at the sight in front of her. Natsuya was looking down at y/n with his cheeks flushed a bit.

"See? I knew you would like it. Oh...! what's this? Were you planning for this to happen?"

Natsuya asked y/n as he lifted up her oversized shirt exposing her laced bra and panties. Y/n looked away as she blushed even more. Natsuya smirked as he started to palm y/n at her core.