Chapter 22

No POV
Y/n got dressed as she was able to walk again from their "fun" day.
"Are you ready Natsuya? Do you uh want me to cover those up?"
Y/n asked Natsuya as he pointed at his hickeys.
Natsuya smiled and shook his head no as he put a shirt on.
"I like these marks actually. Good job
y/n!" Natsuya teased y/n as they walked out the hotel room. As they walked near the counter the lady from the front looked at the two shocked as she looked away.
Y/n started to hit Natsuya's arm as she blushed.
"Was I really that loud idiot!!?" Y/n asked Natsuya as she blushed furiously.
"This is definitely going to be a memory huh?"
Natsuya laughed as he called an Uber.

"You're such an idiot!" Y/n thought to herself as she laughed.

"You know honestly I don't feel like going anymore... I'm pretty sure their practice ended. It ended around this time yesterday." Natsuya told y/n as he checked his phone. Y/n nodded as she stretched.
"I don't feel like going either. I wanted to cheek Australia out! Might as well!" Y/n chuckled as she grabbed Natsuya's hand and walked the opposite direction before the cab arrived.
"Where are we going?" Natsuya asked curiously as he walked along with her.
"I don't know! Let's figure it out together huh?"
Y/n said as she looked back at him and smiled.

Natsuya always liked how y/n would be down for anything. She would've probably accepted if Natsuya ever asked her to come travel the world with him after high school.
"Let's eat something first? I'm kinda hungry!" Y/n chuckled as her stomach growled.
"I heard there's a good seafood place near by! We could go if you want?" Natsuya asked y/n as he googled the directions.
"Yeah that sounds good! If Haru was here he'd be happy!" Y/n told Natsuya as she chuckled. Y/n started to think about Ikuya and wondered how he was doing.
Y/n then took her phone and looked for Ikuya's number.
"I'm going to call Ikuya quick okay? I have to check up on him!" Y/n told Natsuya as he nodded.

Y/n dialed his number as the phone rung.
"Hello?"
Y/n arched her eyebrow as she realized the voice didn't belong to Ikuya.
"Uh who's this?" Y/n asked as she pulled Natsuya's arm to get his attention.
"Ah y/n! It's Hiyori! Ikuya can't talk right now he's too busy."
Y/n rolled her eyes knowing that Ikuya would always make time for her. Y/n started to worry that Ikuya was pushing himself too much.

"Hand him the phone Hiyori. I need to make sure he's okay. Natsuya's with me and he's curious as well." Y/n told Hiyori as she heard laughter on the other side.
"I'm sorry y/n it's just that he's really busy practicing he doesn't need you and Natsuya to bother him."
Y/n snapped as she heard those words.

"Hand the fucking phone over Hiyori! If he pushes himself too much he might end up in the hospital like the other times!"
Y/n yelled on the phone as she heard a sigh.

"Hello?"
Y/n's eyes widened at the familiar voice.
"Ikuya! Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm okay but I'm practicing. Do you need something?"
Y/n frowned at the harsh tone Ikuya used with her.
"Don't overwork yourself Ikuya. Please?" Y/n asked Ikuya as she heard a voice yell in the back.
"I need to go y/n. Bye."

Y/n looked at her phone as she saw that he hung up already.
"We need to go back to Tokyo Natsuya."
Natsuya looked at her confused as they arrived the restaurant.
"Why what happened?"
Natsuya asked curiously as he opened the door for y/n.
"Ikuya is pushing himself too much! Hiyori won't let me fucking talk to him! And he's acting strange!"
Y/n explained to Natsuya as he looked at y/n seriously.
"I told Hiyori to take care of him." Natsuya sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.
"We'll book a flight for tomorrow okay? Just calm down everything will be okay." Natsuya reassured Y/n knowing how much she cared about his little brother.

Y/n felt tears coming to her eyes as she hugged Natsuya.
"Thank you Natsuya. I don't want him hurting himself again that's all... that dumbass." Y/n wiped her tears away as she let go of Natsuya.
"Let's eat y/n."
Y/n nodded slightly as she walked in the restaurant.

——————Timeskip to next day!—————-
"Rin do you think I could go pick up my things? I'm about to leave Australia." Y/n asked Rin on the phone as she held onto Natsuya's hand.
"Yeah! I put your name so you can ask for your extra card and get your things!"
Rin explained to Y/n on the phone.
"Thank you for everything Rin. I really appreciate it!"
Y/n thanked Rin as she smiled softly.
"Of course! I'll be here if you need anything else! As a reward can you come support me and the rest at the competition? Or even better join us in the competition!" Rin asked y/n as he chuckled.
Y/n smiled as she laughed slightly.
"I told you idiot let me think about it! I'll let you know the week that it takes place alright?"
Y/n told Rin as they arrived at the hotel.
"Alright! Stay safe tell Natsuya that if he doesn't take care of you I'll beat his ass!" Natsuya chuckled as he heard Rin's comment.
"Yeah I'll make sure he'll know. Bye Rin!"
Y/n hung up and asked for the key.
——————Timeskip to airport———————-

Y/n and Natsuya sat on the chairs as they waited for their flight.
"We have to wait for 3 fucking hours?" Y/n sighed as she leaned against Natsuya.
"Just calm down idiot the more you think about it the slower it'll go." Natsuya told y/n as he chuckled. Natsuya started to think about y/n's call from earlier. He couldn't get the topic out of his head. He looked over at y/n and grabbed her hand.
"Hey what were you and Rin talking about earlier? What were you going to tell him?"

Natsuya asked y/n as he looked at her curiously. Y/n avoided eye contact with Natsuya as her eyes wandered off towards a vending machine:
"Are you hungry?"
Natsuya pouted as he pulled her hand a bit.
"Tell me please?" Natsuya asked y/n as she sighed.
"I don't want to think about it right now. Everybody's been bothering me about it." Y/n told Natsuya as she ran her hand through her hair.
Natsuya frowned a bit as y/n looked at her feet.
"Is it something bad?" Natsuya asked worried.
Y/n looked at Natsuya shocked as she shook her head no.
"No! It's far from that! It's just I'm not sure on my decision yet so I don't want to talk about it." Y/n reassured Natsuya as he nodded.

"You'll be the first person to know if I decide to make the decision." Y/n smiled at Natsuya as she grabbed his hand.
"Thank you y/n." Natsuya told y/n as he smiled at her softly.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you so much for ready! Love ya guys ❤️