Chapter 46

No POV

Natsuya eyes fluttered open as he squinted his eyes from the sudden sunlight. He looked over to see that y/n was gone from the bed. He rubbed his eyes and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Angel? What are you doing?"

Natsuya asked y/n as he watched her cook breakfast. Y/n smiled at Natsuya and handed him a plate and sat down at the table.

"I wanted to cook breakfast today so that we can start looking for houses!"

Y/n told Natsuya as she ate her food. Natsuya chuckled as he leaned over the table and pecked y/n's cheek. He was happy that she wanted a future with him. He was happy that she was excited for their future.

"You're cute y/n. Do you have anything in mind? Like how do you want the house to look?"

Natsuya asked y/n making her think about the house decor. She started to tap on her chin with her finger as she thought about the flooring and the decorations she would put in the house. Then it hit y/n on what she wanted.

"I kinda want a modern house. Is that okay with you?"

Natsuya smiled as he nodded. He finished his food and put y/n's and his plate away. He grabbed his laptop and started to search for some modern houses near by. As they scrolled a house caught their attention.

"Click on that one...!!"

Y/n told Natsuya as he nodded nodded and clicked on the house. The exterior of the house looked beautiful to them. It was very modern like and they both liked it a lot. They looked into the house and saw that it was a two story house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The only thing that bothered y/n was that the floors weren't marble and that there would be a spare room other than a guest room.

 The only thing that bothered y/n was that the floors weren't marble and that there would be a spare room other than a guest room

"Hey Natsuya, what would we use the spare room for?"

Y/n asked Natsuya curiously. He looked at her and grabbed her hand softly as he kissed the knuckles of her hand. The ring on her finger looked beautiful against her skin color. Natsuya looked up at y/n as he pecked her lips.