Chapter 36

No POV

Natsuya comforted y/n as he rubbed her back. He knew that it wasn't Makoto's fault but he couldn't help but feel mad that he yelled at her. Y/n sobbed as she remembered about her grandpa.

"It's okay y/n I'm here for you. You're grandpa wouldn't want the both of you to be arguing and you know that."

Natsuya told y/n as she hugged Natsuya tighter. She knew that he was right her grandpa loved Natsuya for that reason. He would always tell y/n the truth even if it was too blunt for y/n. Her grandpa was the only one who supported her relationship so it was another reason why his death hit her so hard.

"C'mon y/n don't cry angel even though you look beautiful while crying I hate seeing you cry."

Natsuya told y/n making her smile a bit. Natsuya smiled softly at her as he kissed her forehead softly.

"I just miss him Natsuya. He helped me through so much when it came to you."

Y/n told Natsuya as he nodded he wrapped y/n in his arms as he swayed side to side to calm her down.

"I miss him too y/n, but you have to think about him. He wouldn't want the two of you to be fighting he loved seeing you guys as friends."

Natsuya told y/n as she looked up at him and nodded slowly. She stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Yeah you're right. I should go find Makoto to talk to him. Let's go Natsuya I'm getting kinda hungry too..."

Y/n told Natsuya as he stomach growled loudly making the both of them laugh. Y/n smiled at Natsuya as she kissed his lips softly.

"Thank you for being here for me."

"I'd do anything for you angel."

———————-Timeskip———————-

Natsuya and y/n ran into Haru and Makoto as they were looking for food. Y/n looked around to avoid eye contact with Makoto as he sighed and grabbed her wrist and walked off so that they can talk alone. Natsuya put a thumbs up towards y/n as they walked out.

"Y/n... I'm sorry for the way I acted."

Makoto told y/n as he put his head down. Y/n sighed as she hugged Makoto. She rubbed his back to comfort him knowing that it hit him as bad as it did with her.

"It's okay Mako-chan I shouldn't have overreacted like that. He wouldn't want to see us arguing."

Y/n told Makoto as he looked at y/n and nodded. He smiled softly as y/n smiled back. The both of them were happy that they made up. In a way it made their friendship stronger.
As they walked back to where they were they noticed that Natsuya and Haru weren't there anymore.

"Shit! Where did they go?"

Y/n asked Makoto as he shrugged and hid behind y/n. Y/n smacked Makoto's shoulder softly as she trembled.

"You idiot I'm scared too!"

Y/n yelled quietly as they walked around trying to find the group. Makoto and y/n held each other's arms as they looked around into the darkness.

*Groan noises*

Y/n's heartbeat started to increase as she heard the groan she heard last time.

"IT'S THE GROAN AGAIN!"

Y/n yelled as Makoto hugged y/n. He was trembling as they walked slowly.