Chapter 10

HE'S SO HOT UGHHHH 🙈 anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

No POV (with y/n and Rin)
Y/n was ordering for her drink since Rin left her alone to go dance with a group of girls. "So much for a "date" "  Y/n thought to herself as she chuckled watching Rin dance horribly. "Here's your drink girl!" The bartender told y/n as she smiled at her. "Thanks girl! I appreciate!" Y/n said as she smiled back. Y/n walked around the nightclub as she found a table and went down to sit down. "God today's crazy. First the person that I love runs away after I confess and second of all  I got left by my own date so that he can go with other girls." Y/n thought to herself as she sighed. "Hey is this seat taken?" Y/n looked up to see that a blonde hair boy was talking to her. "No you could sit down if you want." Y/n said smiling at the boy. "Thanks! The name's Sting! What's yours?" Sting said to y/n loudly since he could hardly hear himself talk from all the loud music in the background. "My name's y/n! Nice to meet ya!" Y/n said as she smiled kindly at the boy. "So why are you here all by yourself?" Sting asked y/n. Y/n only sighed as she rested her head on her palm. "I'm not by myself but my 'date' left me to go dance with girls." Y/n said chuckling making sure she made it obvious that it's really not a date. "Damn that sucks! But hey at least you have me now!" Sting said as she smiled at y/n. Y/n only laughed as she smiled back "yeah you're right huh!?" Y/n then ran her hand through her hair "So why are you here all by yourself Sting?" Y/n looked at Sting curiously. "I kinda got stood up I guess?" sting chuckled nervously "Well I don't know? I hope not she did tell me she was running late but it's been awhile y'know? So I'm kinda freaking out." Sting said as he scratches his head nervously. Y/n only chuckled "I'm sure she'll be here! Just give her time it takes awhile to get ready especially for a date!" Y/n said trying to reassure the boy. "Yeah I guess you're right! But you seem like a cool chick! We should hangout more often of course as friends though!" Sting said as he smiled at Y/n. Y/n only nodded as she smiled back "Hell yeah! You seem cool man! Do you have social media or anything like that?" Y/n asked Sting curiously. "Yeah! Here!" Sting said as he handed his phone to y/n. Y/n typed her username on his phone and followed herself. Y/n looked at her phone and saw his notification and accepted his friend request. "There! Just text me on there anytime!" Y/n said as she handed Sting's phone back. Sting started to go through her photos since he got curious. "Is this the guy that left you?" Sting asked y/n as he held up a picture of her and Natsuya. Seeing a picture of Natsuya brought her a sudden wave of sadness remembering everything that happened recently but she tried to hid it not wanting to show her sadness. "No! That's a good friend of mine!" Y/n said as she faked a smiled. Y/n then pointed to a red head "That's the guy who left me!"  Y/n said as she chuckled. "Oh! How come you didn't come with the dude in the picture? He's looking at you like he's in love!" Sting asked y/n. Love. It was such a sensitive word to Y/n especially when it involved Natsuya. Y/n decided to be honest to Sting. "I don't think he feels the same... I confessed to him today when I was kinda drunk but he ran away so that's why I came here" Y/n said as she frowned a bit at Sting. "Crap! I'm sorry if I intruded too much! It's just a guy knows when another guy loves a girl just by looking at them and from this picture it seems like he adores you! I don't know anything that happened but I'm guessing that he was just shocked from the confession? Man at least I would!"  Sting told y/n trying to make her feel better. This caused y/n to smiled at the new friend she made. "Thanks Sting that means a lot really. I guess we'll just see how it goes!" Y/n said smiling softly at Sting. Y/n started to look around and noticed a certain brunette. Her eyes widened she then turned around quickly and lowered herself against the table. "Crap! Speak of the devil he's at the entrance!" Y/n told Sting. Sting looked at the entrance and saw Natsuya. "Hey it's okay! Just breathe and try talking to him! It's a sign that you need to talk if you're at the same place outta nowhere!" Sting said as he patted y/n's head trying to help her. "I can't though! I'm scared!" Y/n said as she had tears prickling on the corner of her eyes. "Hey don't cry it's okay! " Sting said as he panicked trying to get napkins to wipe her tears. Sting then grabbed y/n's hands and pulled her to the bar. "Hey where are we going!" Y/n asked Sting "I'm buying you a drink! Look just stay here if he comes then it's fate if not then call me okay?" Sting told y/n as he smiled softly at her. Y/n breathe in and out as she nodded "Alright! I'll stay! Just text me though!" Y/n said as she panicked a little. "Alright! I'm going to sit back down and wait for my date too! Let me know what happens!" Sting said as he held two thumbs up and then walked off. "Calm down y/n it's going to be okay." Y/n thought to herself as she tried to calm down.

Natsuya's POV
I got into the entrance with the group looking around hoping to find y/n. "Ikuya do you see her?" I asked Ikuya. "No but we just got here just look around and act normal." I nodded as I walked around trying to look around. The club was full of people dancing and a lot of sparkling lights. I turned around and saw Rin dancing with other girls "Huh? Wasn't he supposed to be with y/n? What kinda of idiot leaves y/n for some basic ass girls." Natsuya thought to himself as he looked around even more. "Did she leave then since Rin left her?" Natsuya asked himself as he kept walking around. I turned around to see that Ikuya and the rest were at a table talking and ordering food. "Maybe I should get drinks for them?" I thought to myself as I walked towards the bar. As I walked closer and closer a certain girl started to look familiar. My eyes widened realizing it's y/n. "FUCK!" Natsuya started to feel his heart beat fast as his palms got sweaty. Natsuya thought y/n looked beautiful as she sat there on her phone and taking sips from her drink. Y/n could be doing anything and he would always think she's beautiful. Natsuya walked towards her nervously as he gulped. "Hey y/n..." Natsuya said as he stood in front of y/n. Y/n looked up at Natsuya as her eyes widened. "Hey Natsuya..."

OOH CRAP THEY FINALLY SAW EACH OTHER!!! But can we just appreciate the picture of Natsuya in a tux like damn 😧 but Sting is the sweetest isn't he! What'll you think will happen in the next chapter?  I hope you guys enjoyed! Love ya ❤️
Xoxo