• Ron Weasley • Competion •

You and Ron Weasley were always in competition. It was your thing. While others had inside jokes and stuff, you and Ron made everything a competition. Who can eat the most chocolate without throwing up? (Ron). Who can fly the fastest? (You, being the Gryffindor Chaser, won). Who can sing the best? (You were both equally terrible ~•~ sorry ~•~). Who can name the most songs just by hearing the backing track? (You). Who is the best at Wizard Chess? (Ron, duh).

Everything 👏
Was 👏
A👏
Com👏pe👏ti👏tion👏

Everything was another chance to win again.

Until one day, Harry came up with the hardest, most evil challenge for you both.

Who could ask their crush out before sundown? Loser owes the winner ten galleons. He knew good and well that you both liked each other and just wanted to get you together already.

"No-" you began to say, but Ron cut you off.

"Game on, L/N,"

"DAMMIT, POTTER!" the next half-hour was spent with you trying to do Voldemort's job for him, while Hermione and Ron (aka Hermione being dragged unwillingly by Ron) went to breakfast.

Time skip toooooo
Dinnerrrrr!!!!!

You glared at the chicken, as if silently daring it to get up and run, your eyes glossing over. You and Hermione and been trying to drop hints to Ron all day that you liked him. Next to you, you could hear the soft whisper of Ron, Hermione and Harry's voices. They drifted over the air like smoke from a fire and you were able to catch a few words.

"...ask her already!" Harry

"...like...nobody does!" Ron

"...idiot, she does!" Hermione

Oh God, Ron likes somebody else, You think to yourself. Should've seen it coming really, nobody as great as Ron will like someone like me, You try to talk yourself into thinking that he really does like you, tears forming in your eyes as you do. It's hopeless. Well, whoever Ron likes, I hope he tells her soon, sundown's almost here. OH GOD! SUNDOWN! SHIT! You blink back your tears and turn to Ron.

"Ron, I-" you start.

"No, no. I have to tell you something first. I need to do this. For myself-"

"And for her!" Hermione butts in. "This isn't all about you!"

"Right, right. Yeah. Anyway. Y/N L/N ever since I first set eyes on you, I knew you were the one. You make me smile, laugh and make me forget about all the horrible things in this messed up world. So Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"I- I- yes!" is all you can splutter out. All of a sudden, an alarm starts ringing. BEEPITY BEEB. BEEPITY BEEP.

"HA! SUNDOWN! I WIN! YOU OWE ME TEN GALLEONS, L/N!"

"Ron!"