• Seamus Finnigan • My Pop Star Princess•

There are phones in this world. Plus it's 2020 WITHOUT THE COVID!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Being a famous pop star in the muggle world as well as the wizard of world (your secret life) had it's perks. You got to meet so many other stars like the Jonas Brothers and Ed Sheeran. You were recognised for your talent and not just your apparently 'stunning' looks.

But it also had it's downfalls. People recognised you everywhere you went and unless you were with Marcus (your buff bodyguard and The Rock's lookalike), you were bombarded with fans asking for autographs.

You were in Diagon Alley, shopping for stuff,
when you walked into the already crowded Flourish and Blotts. You were looking in the Divination section. You were transferring to Hogwarts from Ilvermorny for your third year and were going to finish your studies there. You picked out a book of omens and started thumbing through it and showing Marcus anything you found funny and you heard a scream. You looked up frantically and Marcus instictively stepped closer.

"IT'S Y/N L/N! OH MY GOOOOOOD!" fans surrounded you immediately. You start signing pictures and books and taking pictures wth any fans on their cells. You heard a thump on the glass. You looked out. Two boys about your age were pointing at you. In a friendly way, you smiled and waved at the boys- knowing that behind you, Marcus was cracking his knuckles menacingly. The one boy, paying no attention to Marcus, swooned as the taller one of the two laughed nervously at him, his eyes keeping on travelling to Marcus.

Time skip to Hogwarts Express.

You open a carriage door carelessly.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" you look up from your expensive cell. The two boys from outside the store!

"I- You- It's..." the boy who swooned for you takes a dreamy deep breath "Hi..."

You blink at him and turn to the taller boy with an expecting expression.

"Sure!" he gestures to the seat next to the swooning boy infront of him. You sit down smiling.

"So... whaddare ya names?" you say, your American accent really shocking against the other boys British accent.

"I'm Dean Thomas and this is..." Dean stops for the other boy to introduce himself.

"Seamus Finnigan..." he whispers. You laugh at him, tipping your head back. "What?! Ya know, it's rude to laugh at people, especially people that you don't know! Rubs off the wrong way on them!"

His strong Irish accent takes you by surprise. You chuckle and apologise before plugging in your headphones and playing your Jonas Brothers track. The Seamus stares at you while Dean laughs at his confused expression.

"What? Never seen a cell before?" you ask.

"N- No, not really..." Seamus's words die on his tongue.

"Well... put this in your ear," you hand Seamus an earbud. He puts it in tentitavely. His eyes widen as you press play on the music. His head starts bopping gently.

"So, Y/N? What music do you listen to?" Dean asks.

"Jonas Brothers, Eminem, Billie Eilish, Imagine Dragons, Liam Gallagher... they're the real inspiration!" you list the names off on your fingers.

You and the boys were having fun until everything suddenly goes cold. You pull your trench coat around you tighter. The lights flicker and go out. You inch extremely close to Seamus who looks down at you in shock and disbelief and blushes. Slowly, the compartment door starts to slide open as if pulled by nothing. Terrified, you nuzzle into Seamus who's eyes are glued to the door. Dean seems to close in on himself. Then, out of the blue, a Dementor pops out from the side of the door. You scream and bury your face in Seamus's clothed chest and he wraps his arms around you. Then, as if nothing happened, the Dementor disappears, the lights blink on again and the train slowly chugs to a start. You look around you and then look up and Seamus. Your eyes meet and you both blush and look away. You look down at yourself. You were practically in Seamus's lap. You awkwardly move off of him, mumbling apologies. Dean snickers at he two of you. Then, your cell rings, scaring the living daylights out of all three of you. The caller ID reads Kenickie (Grease faaaaan!).

"Kenickie!!!" you squeal as you pick up.

Stepping out of the compartment, you start a long overdue conversation with Kenickie, your second best friend back at Ilvermorny- your first Frenchy (full name Francesca). You were going back into the compartment when you see a shining disc on the floor.

"Find a penny pick it up, all through the day you'll have good luck!" you sing, picking it up. You press yourself onto the door as a man in tattered clothes passes you back. You stare down the corridor after him.

Closing the compartment door behind you, you rest your head on the door and smile. You start giggling. The giggles turn into laughter as you turn around and slide down the door. The boys stare at you as you laugh uncontrollably. Standing up, you smile to yourself as you sit down.

❤︎❤︎❤︎at Hogwarts ❤︎❤︎❤︎

You walk down the aisle between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff table as you make your way to the stool, the cheering deafening you. The First Years had just been sorted and it was your go. You smile and wave at Dean and Seamus who give you a loud cheer and a thumbs up as you pass.

You sit on the stool.

Silence
Silence
Silence

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Smiling, you make your way over to the Gryffindor table and sit beside Seamus with Dean opposite you. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you into his side.

As the feast starts, you start getting introduced to everyone.

Ron Weasley.
Fred and George Weasley.
Hermione Granger.
The Harry Potter!
Neville Longbottom.
Ginny Weasley.
Percy Weasley.
Lee Jordan.
There were so many!

You sign autographs, shake hands and take pictures all night.

Christmas Eve,
Seventh Year:
(Big Time Skip I Know!)

You sat staring into the fire, watching the flames twirl and dance around each other like figure skaters. Seamus sat on your right. It was only you two in the Gryffindor for Christmas. All Weasleys, Grangers, Potters and Jordans had taken refuge at the Weasley's. Dean has gone home to his parents who were going to the Bohamas! You snuggled into Seamus's side. You would never admit it aloud to anyone, but you had a huge crush on Seamus.

You looked up to him, sat on your knees. You grabbed his collar and pulled him towards you, your lips landing on his. He took a few seconds to respond, but when he did, the kiss was passionate and full of lust. He pulled you onto his lap so that you were straddling him and his hands grabbed your butt. You gasped and he took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. He picked you up bridal style and took you to the boys dorm. And... well... let's just say that they were going miss dinner. 😉

A/N: What did you think?
Word count : 1202! RECORD!