• Lover Boy• Young! Sirius Black • Silver Aura! Reader •

In the book that I am currently reading (The Magician), Sophie and Josh (twins) have Rare Silver and Gold Auras. In this book, you have Sophie's aura (Silver), and your twin brother, Alex, has Josh's aura (Gold). I apologise [again, I can't remember if I apologised in the last one] for the last one being so bad, I had no inspiration. ON WITH THE ONESHOT!

🖤🖤🖤

You woke with a start. Your dreams had been filled with creatures of the night and death. It was still dark. Your eyes scanned the small room.

You could see Marlene and Lily (your new best friends) and another girl sleeping. Your twin brother, Alex, had been put into another dorm. You gently tapped your alarm clock with your wand. It sparked to life and showed the time.

0 1  :  3 5

You pressed the pillow to your face and groaned quietly.

Ever since you had moved from San Francisco to London, your sleep schedule had been messed up. Marlene and Lily had helped you and four stupid boys that called themselves 'The Marauderers' had seemed to take a liking to you and were joking with you and your new friends a lot. You hadn't acknowledged them much and stuck to Marlene and Lily.

However, you had taken a particular liking to the boy with long, black, hair. His name was Sirius Black. He looked out for you and helped you with homework when Lily and Marlene couldn't; he included you in adventures and games; and he shared all of his food with you when there was none left because all the Marauderers had stolen it.

You swung your legs out of bed, gently brushed down your tank-top and soft shorts and quietly made your way out of the dorm and to the Common Room.

Just as you were approaching the fire did you see another person wrapped in a blanket, sitting on the floor and studying the flames. Just as you were about to leave, the figure spoke,

"Couldn't sleep either, huh?"

"Nah, my sleep schedules messed up. Guess I'm still on American time. What about you, Sirius?" you took a seat beside him and he wrapped you in his large blanket.

"Hmm," he didn't take his eyes off of the orange glow.

You looked down at your right wrist. A small gold ring with a red dot in the middle sat on the underside beneath two intertwined gold and silver lines. This was your trigger. You could call upon your Fire Magic with it. You just pressed it.

Itching to try it again, you gently pressed your left thumb to it and watched as each finger on your right hand popped alight with a different coloured flame.

Noticing this, Sirius looks down at your hand and gapes in awe at your ability. A sudden whoosh pulls you and Sirius from your trance and extinguishes the flames on your fingers and in the hearth. You push the blanket off of you and it falls off if Sirius too. You pull the window closed and Sirius sits, shivering.

"Put the blanket back on!" you laugh. But you look down. Your cat, {Cat Name}, has taken refuge on the small mound of crumpled material. You chuckle slightly and produce a small wind-type-blanket to cover you and Sirius. You both shiver more, until you heat it up with your Fire Magic.

Sirius gazes at you in awe.

"I didn't know that you could do that..." the words die on his tongue as he speaks.