• Young!Remus Lupin • Edge of Tomorrow •

this is from a film called Edge of Tomorrow. basically
Major William Cage (Tom Cruise) is living in a loop. He is in the army. Every time he dies, he wakes up again in the morning as if it was all a dream. The day repeats itself. The are fighting monsters btw and he meets a woman who is like an amazing hero and I ain't spoiling the rest so go watch it. WOO! I DO NOT OWN THIS MOVIE AND NEITHER DO YOU! 😂
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a warm, summer morning when Remus Lupin rolled out of bed. The other Marauderers were waiting in the empty Common Room for him. It was Saturday and everyone was at Hogsmead. The Marauderers has been banned for a week because of skivving Charms.

After dressing, he trudges down stairs to find his best friends harassing two girls who are taking no interest in them.

"But- You're, like, RICH, Y/L/N!" James yelled at the girl sat on the left. The girl snapped her head towards him.

"I am not 'rich'!" she put air quotes around 'rich' "My family are just well-off."

"Yeah, extremely 'well-off'" Sirius mocked, copying Y/N's posh, English accent.

"Oh just tell us what your dad does, Y/L/N," James groaned, tipping his head back.

"She ain't sayin' nuffink! Now sod off the lot of 'ya!" her best friend, Eli, said nastily.

"Remus!" Sirius yells, bounding over to the still-half-asleep boy. He flings an arm round his shoulders as everyone's heads turn to them. "How are 'ya, mate?"

"Tired," Remus grumbles, pushing off Sirius' arm and making his way to the couch.

"Oi!"

"Aw, leave Lupin alone, Black! He's on one-word answers! And he's grumpy! Two clear signs of his time of the month!" Y/N pouts playfully. Everyone laughs.

"I'm not grumpy!" Remus snaps, plopping on the sofa.

"Sure!" Y/N says, rolling her eyes.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Remus asks, bending the subject away from 'his time of the month'. If it were his time of the month, he would currently be in the hospital wing.

"'Elle and I wanted some quiet time, but we forgot that you lot had been banned!" she snapped.

"She's rich, Mooney! Bloody flipping rich!" Sirius yells.

"Look at these sunglasses she had on!" James holds up a pair of white rimmed, spike-cornered, narrow sunglasses. "Bloody Gucci! What are you doing with these anyway?"

"We were going to read by the lake until you lot bombarded us with questions!" she glared at the boys.

"Ooh! I'm Y/N Y/L/N! And I'm going to read my fancy, leather-bound, fairy-tale book with my cockney best friend for life, Eliza!" Sirius mocked putting the sunglasses on and strutted around the room. In a flash, the expensive sunglasses were back in Y/N's hand and Sirius had a bleeding nose. Her and Eliza picked up their books and sauntered out of the Common Room.

"I know! Let's go sneak in the girls dorm!" Sirius jumped up. "I wanna see if the girls really keep their own condoms like Marlene said!"

"We tried that! The stairs turn into a slide, remember?" Remus stepped infront of Sirius. "Plus that is an invasion of their privacy!"

***

After a few hours of horsing around, the boys went to the lake to find the girls so they could annoy them.