• Bitch? • Harry Potter x OC •

A/N: Guess who's back?
Back again?
I am back!
Tell a friend~ NO, DON'T DO THAT! 😂
(Name pronounced EE-fa)
Hufflebuddies to Slytherins are REAL! Well, between you and your Slytherin they are...
and Fred IS ALIVE, BITCH!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"AOIFE-FREAKING-SHADOWS!" your boyfriend yelled as he chased you through the school halls and attracted a lot of attention, as you ran, clutching his glasses, cackling to yourself.

"You'll never take me alive, PoTtAh!" you screamed, imitating Malfoy as you skirted round a group of your fellow Hufflepuffs. "Sorry!"

The excitable first years cheered you on as Harry pushed past them, grunting a half-hearted "sorry! Look out, Chosen One coming through!" as they screamed at you to watch out.

You had met Harry on Platform Nine 3/4, in fifth year, as you were racing to catch the train in time. He had pulled you on and invited you to sit with him as Hermione and Ron were sat in the Prefects carriage. You had met the unlikely duo as they were doing rounds and came past you carriage. You remember that Hermione had given you a disappointed glare because they had walked in just as you trapped your finger whilst closing the window and yelling a certain cuss(es) like, "FOR FUCKS SAKE! YOU STUPID FUCKING WINDOW! YOU DUMB BITCH! Unbelievable... Un-fucking-believable!". However, she fixed your finger up nonetheless and the four of you had immediately hit it off.

It was at the beginning of Sixth Year when you had started dating and it started a little rocky, what with Harry mourning the death of his Godfather. You made it through though!

In Seventh Year, you had been kidnapped at the wedding by the Death Eaters and almost died. Bill and Fleur had kindly patched you up in their sweet cottage, with Harry peeking over their shoulders probably doing a Gordon Ramsay by telling them to hurry the fuck up and then loving them dearly afterwards.

You had been there when Harry had buried Dobby, as well.

Now, you had gone back to Hogwarts and were re-taking what should've been Seventh Year.

And to this day, Hermione was still fixing your poor fingers as you trapped them closing doors and windows alike. Anywho...

As you were checking over your shoulder, you ran smack bang into a large frame, slightly smaller than Harry's.

"Ahh, if it isn't my little Hufflebuddy!" a playful but still sneering voice sounded above you. Grinning, you took the pale hand that was stretched out infront of you.

" 'Ow's it goin', Ferret?" you chimed, impersonating a cockney Londoner.

"Not bad, Badger, not bad... what about you?" the man asked. But before you could answer, a pair of arms tackled you to the floor. Whilst you were crying with laughter, a strong hand yanked the glasses out of your grip, and lifted you up like you weighed nothing.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" your boyfriend sneered at your Slytherin best friend whilst holding your waist with a death grip, signaling to the uninterested boy that you were Harry's and no one else's.

"Nothing, your girlfriend - and my clumsy Hufflebuddy - bumped into me. Now if you don't mind, I must speak to Professor Slughorn!" and with that, Draco pushed past Harry and sauntered off - not before turning around and giving you a cheery wave.

You and Draco had been friends since day one. You two were the Slytherin King and his Hufflebuddy 💚💛. Many people assumed we were dating, but Draco put a quick end to that!

Harry spun you around in the air and placed a quick peck on your lips.

"Harry... I..." you placed a hand on your forehead.

"Aoife?! Aoife, what's wrong?!" Harry

That's when your knees buckled and your eyelids shuttered closed. You could hear Harry yelling your name.

"Aoife! Aoife!"

You couldn't take it anymore. You started to giggle uncontrollably.

Before you met Harry, you were friends with the Weasleys twins. They had taught you all the ways to worry and annoy someone. You loved playing tricks on people; especially Harry and Ron. Hermione never fell for them because she was too 'logical'. Harry, however, was always fussing about your safety ever since your near-death expierience in Seventh Year.

Your eyes flashed open and your lips parted in a cheeky grin. Upon seeing this, Harry let go of you and let you fall to the floor. He walked away fuming.

"Harry! Harry, wait!" you ran after your angry boyfriend "Harry! Baby! Lightning McQueen! Please talk to me! It was a joke! I'm fiiiiine! See!" you jumped up and down in front of him. He didn't even blink.

He carried on his way to the Gryffindor Common Room. During his walking and your annoying attempts to get him to forgive you, you bumped into Seamus.

"Hey Harry!" the Irish boy turned to you. "How are you Aoife?"

Harry looked in your direction.

"Seamus, who are you talking to?" he asked.

"Erm, your girlfriend?" Seamus cocked an eyebrow.

"Girl...friend? Mate, I am single!" Harry chuckled. You stopped bouncing on Harry's toes.

"What..." your voice was barely above a whisper. Seamus's mouth opened in a comical 'O'. Your sadness soon turning to anger, you stormed off to the dungeons to find Draco.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The next day rolled around eventually and you and Draco had been up all night, you crying and him comforting you.

When you walked into breakfast, your eyes were puffy and red and had bags underneath them. Instead of sitting at the Hufflepuff table or with Harry, you sat with Draco and his friends. Hermione had come over to comfort you more than once and Pansy had braided your hair and unbraided it multiple times.

Harry had broken up with you without telling you, instead telling Seamus. You hadn't touched your pancakes Draco had set for you and mulled over the scenario.

When you saw Harry making his way over you had pushed yourself away from the table and made your way to your first class.

During that class, a lot of gossip went round the room. Apparently, Harry and Draco had gotten into a fight. You weren't sure which one started it, but you had an inkling it was Draco. He was very protective of you. As was Harry...

You were slowly tipping the Acromantula Venom into the half-ready-Wolfsbane, when Ron popped up next to you, making you spill all of the container into the potion. It slowly started to turn green and bubbly. You pushed Ron back and crouched as the potion splattered all over him, giving him burns and boils alike. Upon Professor Slughorn's orders, you pushed a screaming Ron out of the classroom and to Madam Pomfrey, aware of Harry's eyes following you the whole time...

WhAt WiLl HaPpEn NeXt?¿?¿