Author's Note

Welcome fellow creatures of the internet!

Welcome back, if you've been following Zeke' journey through books one and two.

For the sake of continuity, I will provide some background info down below.

Zeke is a descendant of the stars- an Asterius. The only one in the last Millenium and set to fulfil an incomplete prophecy. His dark past haunts him as he is forced to battle the demons of having an abusive father and a nightmarish childhood, that has left his inhumanly beautiful body with scars.

He is the bastard of Augustus Ellerman of the fantasy kingdom of Evimeria in the parallel world of Obscura. He is finally coming to terms with his powers as he slowly learns to wield them.

Meanwhile, his emotions are in turmoil with scathing losses and confusing feelings that make him question his own half-humanity. 

This part focusses on Zeke's emotional conflicts and the intimacy of his powers and feelings, while at the same time also exploring the lives of the people who impact his story. The question remains, will Zeke be lured by the darkness?

If you do like and support this series, please consider voting! And any questions about the plot or the entire world is highly appreciated and will one hundred per cent be answered. 

Thank you for the incredible support! xx Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for giving Zeke a chance.

Victorieefichi! 

There are some sensitive situations in this book. I will add some symbols with the title of every chapter.

Mention of Violence: +
Sexual Content: *
Mention of mental health, self-harm, suicide and other such behaviours: ;
Mention of abuse: #