t h i r t y - s e c o n d : w i l d*

We roamed around the city for a while. I noticed that the festival showed no signs of slowing down, greater and more vibrant crowds were gathering rapidly even as the night got darker. After a while, he grasped my hand and without telling me where we were going, he teleported us back to the cliff where we had once confessed to each other.

I marvelled at the dark, rippling grass in the breeze. The grassland looked strangely ethereal under the night. I took a deep breath and lay on my back, gazing at him as he smiled and lay down beside him. We stared quietly upward for a while.

I glanced sideways at him, my heart swelling. His golden hair looked dark on his forehead. His mesmerizing eyes reflecting the starlight. His lips parted open ever so slightly. I turned to him and leaned in closer. Nuzzling his nose with mine. I was glad that he had tried to break through his inhibitions. For me.

He smiled, setting my heart aflutter. I caressed his cheek and spoke softly. "I think this qualifies as a successful date."

He gazed at me, his emerald eyes glittering under the starry night. "I guess you could consider me to be some sort of an expert at that."

I laughed. "Oh yeah?" I turned to my side, facing him. "How many dates have you planned Greenwood?"

He smirked. "Won't you be surprised if I told you quite a lot? Although," he said, propping himself on his elbow and caressing my face gently. I closed my eyes for half a second at his touch, relishing it, "-all of them had you in them."

"Good." I pulled him close and kissed him. Dipping my tongue in his mouth. Tasting him. I knotted my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

He climbed on top of me, resting his hands on my chest as the kiss deepened. I moaned into his mouth, letting my hands rove to his back. He bit my lip, pulling it gently.

His lips moved to my jaw. My ear. Biting it as fire burst in the pit of my stomach. "Aris..."
His mouth moved to my neck, pushing my tshirt down and tracing his lips on my skin. Shivers ran down my spine at the tantalizing heat of his tongue.

"Fuck me, Hunt," Aris whispered.

My stomach clenched at his words, the animal inside me rearing.

"Come here," I growled softly, pulling him flush against me. His hand reached to the hem of my tshirt and tugged it off. I groaned as his lips travelled to my bare chest, down to my abdomen and lower. His teeth grazed the button of my jeans, pulling it apart and using his teeth to unzip it. He tugged my pants off me, his mouth immediately clasping on my throbbing member.

I grabbed his hair, biting my lip as he pleasured me with his mouth. Planting open-mouthed kisses all along its length. He stroked my arousal fast. Gripping me desperately. He started sucking softly.

I could feel the warmth of his mouth. His texture. His hands. His lips. His tongue.

I threw back my head, my eyes half-closed as the pleasure mounted in my body. I gazed at the starry night above, floating in the ecstasy of the moment.

I knotted my fingers harder in his hair, pushing his head gently. Thrusting slowly into his mouth. "Fuck...Aris...Just like that..."

He trailed his mouth back to mine, kissing me hungrily. He leaned backwards, straddling me. He gazed at me with his intoxicating eyes.

He reached for his tshirt, tugging it off him and revealing his taut body. I bit my lip as I gazed at the gentle silver light kissing the curves and ridges of his body. He leaned over me, our mouths moving in passionate tandem. I reached for his pants, discarding them off him, reaching eagerly for his hard erection.

"You're so fucking hard for me Aris," I whispered hoarsely against his lips. "Let me taste you, baby."

He moved closer to my face, planting his knees on either side of my head. I buried my face between his legs as he let out a long moan. I worshipped his arousal, caressing. Licking. Sucking. Drunk on his taste. Addicted to him. My hunger was insatiable.