s e v e n : n a k e d

Aris was used to feeling a turmoil of emotions, what he felt at that time though, he had no name for

After entering Zeke's room, they stood silently. Aris crossed his arms in front of his chest and gazed away from him at the wall still bathed in the late afternoon sun. He felt terrified. Nervous. Mortified when he thought about their last interaction. And somehow, his heart still ached with longing.

"I'm...sorry, Aris," Zeke spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. "I shouldn't have just left you like that. I..." he took a shuddering breath and Aris turned to look at him, his heart wrenching in pain. Zeke moved closer to him and instinctively, Aris took a step back, his stomach clenching nervously. "Trust me, I didn't mean to. I just got...scared."

Aris sighed deeply, trying to firm his resolve. He couldn't break down again. "Scared of what, Sunshine?" his voice was trembling, weak. He hated the way he sounded. Zeke looked at him and in that moment, the entire world disappeared.

"Scared of the way it felt, Aris. Scared of how you make me feel."

Aris was quiet, his heart thumping loudly in his chest. Hope somewhere rose from its induced stupor. "How...how do you feel, Zeke?"

Zeke walked closer to him, his sweltering eyes baring Aris' souls. He was strangely aware of his own breaths, his own heart which seemed to be beating in a frenzy. His skin tingled with the memories fo Zeke's touch. Little speaks of fire erupting on his flesh where Zeke's lips had found his skin.

"I...I'm not sure yet," Zeke whispered, placing a hand on Aris' face. He shut his eyes, relishing the touch and opened them again, gazing into the intoxicating purple. "It's...something consuming. Something...that makes me want to hold you. But then..." he took a deep breath, shutting his eyes as if in pain.

Aris gazed at his anguished face and leaned forward, kissing him gently. Zeke's mouth opened against his urgently as their tongues waded out to meet each other's. Their hands held on to each other desperately, their bodies pressing together as the heat in the room rose palpably. 

Aris' brain disconnected from his body. He remembered when Zeke had left him after sharing his most vulnerable moment together with him, and yet, when he kissed him so hungrily as if starving for his taste, Aris was paralyzed. Tamed by his own fiery desires. Zeke's hands moved lower down his body, grabbing him possessively as Aris gasped against his open mouth. All his fantasies raging wild. 

Somewhere in the back of his mind, a muffled voice was screaming for him to stop, but his body moved on Zeke's command as if entranced. He found himself facing the wall, Zeke's hands grabbing his waist and pulling him roughly against his body. Aris' coherence was lost, his body coming undone when Zeke's mouth found his ear, trailing kisses on his neck. He leaned forward, placing his palms flat on the wall, his mouth open in breathless gasps. He moved his hips slowly, biting his lip as his fantasies ran asunder. "Zeke..." he whispered, his yearning was agonizing. Blazing catastrophically. If Zeke was a destructive fire, all he wanted was to combust in the flames.