chap 4

Liya pov

I woke up by falling from the bed

Ouch my body hurts like hell . As I saw my phone to check time it was 12: 15 .
Great I slept past 12 do you think somebody would punish me ? I don't think so ....

Well I guess they can but whatever , I am an independent women they can't scold me like I am a kid .

With that thought I dragged myself to bathroom where I did my business and shower in rose sented shower gel and wore

I was damm comfortable and beside it's quite cold wait I forgot which month is it .

I checked my phone notice it was January . Wait last time in my yug it was March nevermind ....

I went outside my room and started strolling .

Now the main problem is that I don't know the  way ,where I was heading so I did the most logical thing I head out in the open garden . Wow that tree is damm gorgeous . It has cherry blossoms in it .

Wait india had cherry blossom , I didn't know that ! What the hell!

It was as pretty as I always imagined them to be . I don't know why I am just in love with them .

As I was making my way towards the trees I was bumped into a magnificent human being .

What the hell can't you look and walk you asshole ! Jerk ! Blind human being !

As I looked I saw myself looking into the dark orbs full of hatered .
With another man having dirty smirk and an eyes full of amusment .

What's up with people and their amusement with me !

Guys I would give you 2000 bucks if you'll guess that dammn person is .

Well you guess right , it was duryodhan , dussasan and I don't know that man , maybe another brother.

But let's just pretend that ...

" Ummm ,prince who may you be " I said while tilting my head , voice with respect .

Yaasss people I can act