author' s note(it's cool to call myself author lol)

Hey guys how are you guys ?

It's scary out side . I hope you guys are safe in such circumstances.

I just wanna inform you guys that please try to immune yourself.

I just wanna share that beds and ventilators who follows covid 19 stigma are going down . If there are some , people are not being taken care of properly . And if you choose to a private hospital for same , amount fir one person is about 5- 10 lakhs , it varies from hospital to hospital .

So I just wanna say savdhan rhe , satark rahe

__________________________________________

Coming back to my story . Hope you guys are liking it .

I just wanna check if there's anything wrong , you can tell me or if you wanna give some suggestions , I open for it . I wanna thank @shrist123 for giving me suggestion but sorry , I could not actually work on it eventhough it would be really cool .

I also wanna ask you how you like liya's character . I mean she is head strong and all but do you guys want me to break down her little .

To be honest I was just thinking that I want her character to be like a strong women who mainly thinks with her brain but sometimes she has to bend towards her heart as well

And beside how do you like Yuvraj and liya chemistry , do you think that Yuvraj could be a part if mahabharat as liyas partner .

Guys please tell me in comments or you guys can pm me as well .

I would be happy to talk to you .

Love y'all

Bie
(Signature)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜