chap 28

Liya pov

I a was looking at a girl who was crying on the lap of a lady through a window.

Wow that lady was so pretty . Garnished in gold.  She was wearing a beautiful designer gold cloth over her chest and a red beautifully designed saree over her body. With a gold heavy waist chain.  Her black silky hair reached her waist in a braid she was wearing a heavy head price with gold design chunks over her braid.  Her arms and feet were decorated with heavy armlets and anklets of gold. A heavy gold choker with another 2 layers of gold necklace were adding more beauty to her fisty look.

" maa whats my mistake there?  Is it too wrong to love?  Maa please tell me!  "said a girl. that girl was merely 16

Same age as me.

Her skin was as tan as the sand of the desert ,  her lips were as red as ladak apples. Her frame was similar as mine.  Petite but Slim thick .

she was wearing a blue cloth over her chest with a heavy yet flowy light pink saree loosely falling from her right shoulder giving a peak of her blouse and upper tummy. Her Saree was on body attached through gold waist chain and a beautiful gold flower between the chain. A beautiful gold chocker garnished on her neck with the same flower in between. But strangely a small green ball was loose handing on her chest attached with a single thread. Her hair were midnight back with wavy curls on it reaching till her knees .  She was wearing a heavy head chain attached with the same flower on her forehead.  Her hair were decorated with flowers simply stuck on her waves. She was wearing armlets and bangles decorated with same flowers on her both hands. And that beautiful anklets with the same crescent flowers.

" putri it's OK just forget it like a bad dream,  it's like nothing has happened we'll find you a nice man" her mata said while creasing her head as her head was leaped down on her lap.

" forget him ! Mata!  True love cannot be forgotten!  How can I let go of a man who is already in my heart? How can I be unfair to that man, whom you are going to find for me " she said while looking up at her mata with tears running down her face .

Oh poor girl!  You are just 16 you have your whole life in front of you,  why you wanna spoil it while marrying in such a tender age. Young boys are nothing but trouble and at the age of 16 you won't have any true love and all. 

" don't worry putri,  let's talk to your father and your older brothers they will help!  I know!  For sure! " said her mother,  trying to cheer her up

Alas!  That couldn't make the poor girl relax beside she is more scared now.

" no please maa,  baba is already in anger because of what happened Yeats ago, if he collieds with that person again , I don't know what will happen " she said trying to make a point.

" what do you want to do then?  " her mother asked gently 

" maa I am going to talk to him,  it's our love and we are going to fund a solution . " said that girl as she looked at her mother as if trying to convince her

Her mother was in second thought after she just nodded her head.

That girl gave her mother a small as she rushed outside her room. 

Then her mother eyes met mine.  I just backed away and put my head down as if trying to say sorry. I liked up to her eyes which just held mothers love as she shook her head towards me as if saying its alright.

With that she turned her head towards the path her daughter ran . Then she saw me again as If indicating me to follow her. I just noded my head towards her with that I ran towards her daughter.