chap 10

Liya pov

I made my way towards the garden as looked at the beautiful moon shining in his glory wile teasing the stars  .

Its astonishing because if I ever tell people here that moon didn't shine they would just laugh at me . But well !oh boy ! Will they think I am insane ! Will would they file me in insane assylum?

No liya , they don't have insane assylum here at this era ! Well they should have one ! It would be easier.

What insane assylum ? They don't even have better doctors here! Remember the asshole ved .

From now on I'll call him asshole ved as I am getting a vibe that I am gonna see him alot .

And I go with the intuition .

As I set near my cherry tree , you asked why well because it let  no body around it ,except me so yeah .

Well can I be like this tree , who I don't near me would ger shock of their lives . All the annoying human being would stay away !

If you wanna guess who annoying human being are , you can guess !
Well kaurvas , Angraj and pandav , well mostly kaurvas !

With that thought I started playing guitar my favourite song mana ki hum yaar nhi

(Guys you can play along if you want )

Mana ke hum yaar nhi
Lo tye hai ki pyar nhi
Phir bhi nazre na tum milana
Dil ka aitbaar ..............

Someone pov

I saw her from the room , she was sitting out , under the holy tree

I looked at her ,mesmerised by herself . She is self efficient and self sufficient .
The unseen beauty is something that I have never seen before , she is definitely different , confident in her walk and innocent in her talk but not really pure innocence but it's like she is faking it . It's like something she is saving herself from ! But what ? She should have known that she is a kuru princess nobody can harm her .

With that she put an instrument on her lap , just like veena and started playing a song . I don't really know what song is that but her voice is melodious, I wish I could hear it all the time .

Well it could never be true between both of us . I could see her hair blowing in the air .

That song , it holds the emotion of a young maiden whose heart is broken , but can't he marry both when he loved both the women . Why the women who is singing suffering .

I wish I could get these answer . When I realised that I was staring at her shamelessly I deverted my eyes to the left of the yawn where my eyes saw all the pandu brothers with their maa coming towards her .

Well thats my clue to go inside !

Liya pov .

Mana ke hum yaarr nhiiiiiii...........

Aftter finishing the song I opened my eyes only to be collided with mata kunti and 5 princes

" guys you didn't sleep ? Its late at night " I asked them curiously

" How can we sleep putri when you are singing so beautifully " maa said

"Well I'll take that as my praise !" I exclaimed happily .

With that all my brother's chuckle .

" Aruna we want to ask you something " asked the oldest of brothers with the serious tone

What up with all of them being serious ! Didnt I told you I DONT DO WELL WITH SERIOUS SITUATION the first time !!!!!!!!

" well if you want me give you my baby , this guitar I can't I am sorry !" I joked around only to chill out the moment but to my bad luck they were still in their serious position