chap 8

Liya pov

I was munching on my apple as I see everybody eating food . Oh my god ! That kheer look devine . I wish I could eat that shit , I mean mata Kunti tried to make me eat but I have to be concious about my weight , I cannot eat sweet stuff regularly.

God why do they have a good metabolism ? My life sucks

You must be thinking how I crap about my weight  . Well I am thick think . But for that I had to count what I eat and it sucks . You can't enjoy food all your heart desire and it sucks !

Well now I wonder ,this past week my abilities are much more clear . If I'll concentrate I could control the 4 elements with that I could to animals .

I have also noticed weather changes according toy mood

Well few days I was really , really sad because I was missing my pa ,grandfather , my cousin's , maybe a little akshita . I was mad at myself , I shouldn't have confresses my feeling to him . But now that was impossible .

When I was thinking that , climate around the palace started to change , it was scary . It was winding so fast even  the hut made of hay blew aways

With that lord krishna told me to calm myself down . After few minutes of trying , with my sadness the winds alsi calm down .

From that I realised I should be calm in each and every seconds , now few lives depend on me .

Now I wonder what pandav brothers need to speak to me ? I haven't don't anything wrong have I ? Probably yes . I mean I am walking talking disaster .

I snapped back fron liya's world when somebody clicked his fingers in front of me .

As I looked up , my eyes collied with lotus shapes orbs , prince nakul .

" I hope you remember that we need to talk " this time prince sehdev speaked .

I looked at them with questioning look .

Now I remember , oh prince yudishtir said that they need to talk to me . Well not said but commanded .don't they kniw I don't do commands . Well if I went acting all so innocent I shouldn't have given him the peice of my mind .

I know I am younger but I do need respect . Ok it's nit like prince of rude to me , I know he would be never afterall he was dharm raj but I was more pissed that he did nt asked me if I was free

Free? Since you came here , you just sleep all day , and you said you are not free ! My conciousness exclaimed at me .

" Ok dude chill but I have some respect ! " I sassed back

" He is not inviting you on coffee , he wants to talk to you ! Give them a chance I think , you won't regret it ! She snapped back

Well I regret having you as my conciousness! I exclaimed

Somebody snapped his hand in front of me again . Liya you so need to get out of your lala land before they file an insanity case against you .

I noticed that it was prince Arjun this time . I give him the questioning look .

" The talk ! Are you alright? you have been zoning out a lot " he asked worridly

" Oh yeah I am perfectly fine ! You guys wanna talk " I exclaimed gesturing them to start their 'talk'

" Not here ,let's go somewhere " prince bheem said gesturing to dussasan duryodhan and angraj karn .

I glanced at them with a smile and little wave . Duryodhan and dussasan waved back whereas Angraj karn got a little awarkard .