chap 6

Liya pov

Today's the day that from now onwords i have to be damm careful . Can you guess what today is ?

Anybody?.....
Noboby!

Demon Shakuni is coming ! How can such demon be alive . Why can't I kill him ! I haven't met him yet but I already hate him ! I wonder what kind of magic he posses to make him hate so much ! Aggggg

" Behna it's not nice to curse somebody , do nt worry his time would come and beside we don't want to your hand painted red now do we? " Somebody said in my head .

Can you guess you the person is ? I mean god ? Yup you thought right it was lord krishna .

"I wouldn't mind my hand pain- wait a sec what are you doing in my brain ? It's not good to hear someone's thought , it's invasion of privacy " I scolded him

"Calm down behna !"he chuckled as his voice slowed down

With that thought I looked my self in the mirror

I see my outfit , well my tattoo and belly peircing was not showing so it was ok

I see my outfit , well my tattoo and belly peircing was not showing so it was ok . I look presentable and pretty as well .

Looking at the time , it only half an hour left for us to stand at the grand enterance
To welcome that demon (cough ) i mama shree .

I quickly made my hair and wore earings I left my other peircing holes empty as I don't wanna over dressed . I have 14 peircing on my ears and 1 belly peircing making it 15 .

When I showed my peircing to my dad , he scolded me like it's last day and sassed me that if I ever go to to cruse and if the ship sink ,I wouldn't be able to survive because I have too many holes in peircing in my body (super women reference)

With that I rushed to the grand enterance running throught halls .

These past 2 days I haven't talked to anybody except mata Kunti or badi maa .
It's not like I don't wanna talk , it's just like I am afraid that they will use me as a pawn in this mahabharat era . And I refused to be used . I have only talked to lord krishna through my mind when ever he invaded my privacy .