Thin Walls (Larry Stylinson)

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

Chapter One

Three weeks ago to this day Louis had moved in to his new flat, he’d left his mum’s house, his home at last. Privacy was something he’d only recently got, having been living with four sisters, and if he was honest he was thriving off it. He was first to admit his cooking skills were atrocious but as he soon found out, putting frozen pizza in the oven and setting a timer was a sure way of getting food into him, even if it wasn’t very healthy. But what would anyone expect from a student. He was rather proud that he wasn’t stocking up on pot noodles and Instant packets of rice to be done in the microwave, although he thought bitterly, he’d probably burn that too.

All in all his new freedom suited him well. He was situated in a nice part of the town, close to shops and his university. But the one thing he wished he could change was the thinness of his bedroom wall. His neighbour was a rather quiet person by day, in fact, Louis hadn’t recollected seeing him once since he moved in. Now nighttime was a completely different matter entirely. During the day the flat seemed deserted, and until about one o’clock each morning it would stay such. Until his neighbour would bring back his lady of the night. He knew it was a he next door, for the girls voice would always change. His would always be the gruff, slow voice. Louis tried to not listen, he'd tried to blare out music to its highest volume, hell he’d even bought earplugs, but none of it had worked to his advantage.

Now, he had nothing against this man and if he wanted to sleep with a different girl each night, fair play to him, it’s his life. But, when it interfered with Louis sleep time, he knew he needed to bring it up.

Walking along the corridor of his university, His best friend Niall situated at his side, as they talked casually about the football game they’d both watched last night. In fact, Louis couldn’t have been happier at this moment in time, not even when he walked into a locker door that appeared quiet literally out of nowhere. He stood in a daze watching his blond friend laughing at his pain. He shook off the momentary shock and looked up to see a girl looking ready to cry

‘I’m so sorry’ She said in a tone that was maybe a little over the top in Louis opinion

‘No worries, I’m fine’ He replied ‘Louis Tomlinson’ He said holding his hand out to shake hers

‘Eleanor Calder’ She replied ‘Are you sure you’re okay, you don’t want me too look at it do you?’ She asked him; He looked at her almost analysing her

‘Why, are you a trained nurse?’ He asked

‘No’ She said looking confused

‘A practicing med student?’ He asked again, she shook her head ‘I’m fine really’ He reassured her as he let a grin take over his face to let her know he was joking with her, Niall pulled at his arm, silently telling him that the food was ready and he was not willing to wait to get his hands on it.

‘We’ve got to go, grumpy chops here needs his food before he spontaneously erupts into the cookie monster’ Louis said with a curt nod before turning to leave

‘Wait’ Eleanor called after him, Louis was baffled as to why their conversation was to be continued, but he complied and turned to face her

‘What is it?’ He asked politely