Chapter 6- Chaos

When I heard the crash, I immediately raced out to the living room to see what had happened. It was chaos out there!! Pepper was nowhere to be found, as well as Bruce, thankfully,since we didn't need him hulking out. Natasha had Clint pinned to the floor, and Clint was screaming and desperately trying to stab her in the arm with a tranquilizer arrow. And failing miserably. Steve had thrown the iPhone across the room and broken a vase, Thor was trying to make more poptarts from scratch, and then there was Tony. Tony was posing at the balcony for the paparazzi below, but he kept stumbling and falling because what can I say? He drank too much again.

I didn't know what to do. So I locked Tony out on the balcony, handed Thor some more poptarts he had missed in the pantry, and handed Steve a flip phone, cleaning up the broken vase and iPhone pieces. Then I walked cautiously over to Clint and Natasha.

"Hey!" I yelled. "What are you two doing?!' I yanked Natasha off Clint and snatched Clint's tranquilizer arrow away.

"She said I needed to be training, I said no way, and she attacked me!!" whined Clint defensively.

"Oh, man up," said Natasha. She turned to me. "Wanna work on your powers?"

"Sure!" I said excitedly.

We walked to a training room. "Okay," said Natasha. "Now focus. Pretend there's an enemy in front of you. What do you do?"

I focused hard, and energy shot out of my hands.. Natasha grinned. "Come over here," she said.

I stepped closer and she looked at my eyes. "Yup, you're definitely a mutant," she said. "There's an X in your pupil."

"Cool," I said. "So now we know."

The next hour or so we spent triggering my powers. We had lots of fun seeing what I could do. Once, when Natasha threw something at me to see my reaction, I put my hands out and a forcefield popped up. After a while though, we headed back to where the others were.

It was chaos-  again. Clint and Steve were fighting over the TV, Thor was out of poptarts again, and he was attacking Tony for it, who had somehow gotten back inside. I started feeling really stressed. I put my hands up inadvertently, and suddenly, a wave of energy blasted out and threw everyone back a little. They all went silent.

Steve was the first one to talk. "Whoah," he said, smiling a little. "You know...you're gonna need a name if you want to be an Avenger. How about....Shockwave?"

I grinned and ran to him, hugging him. "I love it," I said.

A/N : So what do you guys think?! I would love to know!! And what do you guys think- did we just have a Captain Shockwave moment? Are we shipping this, guys? I think we might be!!!!
Tell me what you think! More soon.