Chapter 15- The Beach

After Natasha drags Clint off to the training room to get some of the energy out of him, Tony, of course, just has to go spy on them. He runs off, then comes running back about a minute later laughing hysterically.

Coming up fast behind him is Natasha, dragging Clint by his hand angrily. Clint seems to already be back to normal, strangely, and yells at Tony, "It's not what you think! I swear, it wasn't!"

"Tony, if you open your mouth, I promise you now, I will stab you in the eye with a butter knife in your sleep tonight!" hisses Natasha threateningly. "I told you already- Clint got hyper so I had to hold him down! That's it!"

"Sure," said Tony. "So that's what you were doing? Holding him down...with your lips?" He smirks triumphantly.

Natasha blushes scarlett, but Clint ignores the comment and says, "Hey guys, I'm going to the beach. Who's in?"

Everyone says yes, except for Natasha, who just nods her head and storms off. As Clint walks away though, I run after him. "Hey, wait up!" I call, and he stops.

"Um, I just wanted to ask you if what Tony said was true or not," I say awkwardly.

Clint smirks. "Sophie, you don't honestly believe that ice cream got me hyper, do you?" he says. "Besides, if you were paying attention, you'd know I only really took one bite." He walks away,leading me with my mouth hanging open.
Smooth Clint, I think to myself. Well played.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I exit my room wearing an aqua bikini with sparkly silver fringe, only for JARVIS to tell me that everyone's waiting for me in the car. I go out front where a limo is parked and I get in. Inside is Natasha, Pepper, Jane, and Darcy. They tell me the boys have gone in another car because they got tired of waiting.

Pepper wears a purple tankini, Darcy a metallic blue one, and Jane wears a green bikini. Only Natasha wears a one piece- a firey red one to match her hair.

"Aw, Nat, don't you wanna match us?" I say. "I have a spare two-piece if you-"

"No," she says abruptly, and I don't question her. I figure it has something to do with what Tony said earlier.

"I wouldn't look good in one anymore," she mumbles.

"Sure you would," reassures Pepper, but Natasha cuts her off with an abrupt "No."

We sort of pair off after awhile- Pepper and Tony head off to the Tiki Bar, Thor and Jane go in the stores by the water, hoping to find something special for Jane, Bruce and Clint bury each other in the sand, Natasha helps a little, and Steve and I make sand castles. Darcy and Loki prank people on the beach- Darcy hides and shoots people with a water gun, and Loki magically blows sand at everyone's faces.

All in all,it was a fun day, but we stay until sunset, and I'm really just happy to get back to Stark Towers. I go to my room and get in bed after putting on my PJs.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep, though, my door creaks open and a dark shadow steps into the room...

A/N So thanks everyone for telling me you liked the story, and special thanks to Esther_dauntless, for telling me all it really needed was a good storyline. Well, here it comes!!!
Anyway...cliffhanger!!! I know, I'm mean...but who do you think it is? Someone good, someone evil, someone who wants to talk, someone who Sophie should be afraid of? What do you think?
I know who it is!! Muahaha!!! LOL
Until the next update, stay awesome, my Marvellites!
*Alyssa *
PS- Uh Oh is a really good song, but if you search it, look it up under Chloe Wang, because that's her real last name. Plus you have to click on the English version because the original is in Chinese. She also sings Every Day In Between, which I love, and the video is hilarious, so check those songs out!