Chapter 8- The Plan

"Are they gone?" whispered Tony.

Bruce peered down a hallway. "Yup, they're gone."

"Good," said Tony. Him, Natasha, Thor, Bruce, and Clint were all standing in the kitchen at Stark Towers. Me and Steve were off in other places, and it had seemed like Tony was trying to get rid of us. But now, he looked to the others.

"So," he said, "is it just me, or does it look like Shocky and Cap have a thing for each other?"

"Totally," said Natasha. "I saw the way she smiled at him!"

"I have a plan," said Tony. "Those two are never going to tell each other if we don't do something! So, here's my idea - we leave and they stay here. I'll get JARVIS to...."

Everyone nodded. "Good," said Tony. He told JARVIS to call me and Cap over the intercom, and we headed to kitchen to see the other Avengers.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, so we're all going out for a while," said Tony. "Banner and I have a science convention, Nat's forcing Clint to go shopping and Thor is gonna go grab some shwarma or something. Can you guys stay here?"

"Um....why?" I asked.

"Uhh...I'm expecting a really important package," said Tony. "And...um...I kind of already called UPS and said my friends would sign for it instead."

I sighed. "Fine, we'll stay. Have fun."

"You too," he called, and the Avengers left.

"Piece of cake," said Tony once we were out of earshot. "Now we sit in the car and watch."

Tony set up a laptop connected to cameras inside once they were hidden in the car. Now they could see and hear everything. In the meantime, Steve and I were feeling awkward.

"So...um..what do you wanna do?" I asked. I fanned myself. Boy, it sure was getting hot in here...!

"We could um...watch a movie, I guess?" Steve said awkwardly.

"Sure," I said. "I'll go make some popcorn, you find a movie."
*Time Lapse*
Steve smiled at me, blushing a little. "So hey, tonight was actually really fun. Maybe tonight...you wanna go get dinner?"

I smiled. "Of course! I'd love to," I said, still staring at him. "Now, let's watch that movie."

A/N who here ships Captain Shockwave? Me!!! Tell me what you guys think about the chapter!!!