Chapter 12- Darcy and Jane

I stared in shock as Darcy busted in, uninvited, dragging Jane. I'd met them about a day or so ago, when I had visited a lab where SHIELD agents were talking to somebody named Eric Selvig. However, I hadn't realized Diary was so...well...that.

"Tell him!" she yelled at Jane. Jane reached out to grab Darcy's arm and clap a hand over her mouth, but before she could, Darcy pointed accusingly at Thor.

"DARCY!!" yelled Jane. "SHUT UP!!'"

"Not until you tell him!" Darcy yelled back. She pushed Jane in Thor's direction. Thor looked puzzled, Jane embarrassed.

"I....uh..." Jane stammered, not quite meeting Thor's eyes. Darcy 'encouragingly' pushed Jane closer.

"Yes, Lady Jane?" said Thor.

Jane promptly blushed. "Um, I was just thinking...maybe you'd like to...um...hang out some time?" She smiled nervously.

"You didn't tell him!" hissed Darcy in Jane's ear.

Jane pushed her away. "Shut up!" she hissed back. "I'm not ready yet!"

"I'd love to do what you Midgardians call 'hang out,' Lady Jane," said Thor. "But...what is it that you wish to tell me?"

He stepped a little closer to Jane, and I saw her cheeks get even redder. "Um, it's nothing, really..."

"You can tell me," said Thor. "Don't worry! Please?" He looked at her pleadingly.

"Well...um...I was just gonna say that...um...I like you," said Jane, whispering the last part.

"I like you too, Lady Jane," said Thor. "You know that."

"No, um...Thor...I, um, I didn't mean that. I mean, I do, but what I meant is I, um..really, really like you. Like, like like you." She blushed even harder, if that was even possible.

Thor smiled widely. "Like like...like...love?" said Thor, still not completely understanding the Midgardian terms.

"Um...yes," said Jane.

"Lady Jane, in that case, you should know that I...well, how did you say it? Oh, yes. I like like you too."

Jane squealed in delight. "Oh my God!" she said. "This is so amazing!"

Suddenly, my attention shifted to Darcy, who was satisfied with how Jane was handling things, was now staring at Loki.

"Can I help you?" said Loki irritability, looking up from a book.

"Um, yeah," said Darcy. "Why are you here? Didn't you try to kill us?"

Loki sighed, exasperated. "That was one time! And I didn't try to kill you, I only wanted to rule you. Now, if you'll excuse me, Mortal, I'm going back to my book." He turned away.

"Did you just call me Mortal!?" screamed Darcy. "How dare you!"

"I am Loki, of Asgard, Mortal!" he yelled. "I do what I-"

He suddenly started convulsing, then fell to the floor unconscious. I looked at Darcy, who was holding her taser out,

"What?!" yelled Darcy. "He called me Mortal!"

A/N So how did you like it? I put in a little Thane Fosterson, and despite the rocky start, there will be Tasertricks! Let me know what you think!