Chapter 1

Soo Ah's POV

"Hi I'm Hyun Soo Ah, I'm new, I just transferred to this school." I said as I plastered a nervous smile on my face. "Oh hi! I'm Min Se Ri nice to meet you! I've been assigned to show you around the school for the next few days, if you need anything you can just look for me." Se Ri said to me as we walked passed the classrooms.

After walking pass the cafeteria, I turned around to see Se Ri was no where to be found. I tried to look everywhere for her but had lost my way while trying to go back to my class.

As I was brisk walking trying to find my class, I bumped into someone " joesonghabnida" I said as I looked up and saw someone,Park Jimin. I was drunk on his handsome features as we made eye contact for at least 5 seconds before he looked away helping me up. " gwaenchanh? I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" I nodded in reply wiping the dust off my pants.He asked me who was supposed to show me around.

"Where Se Ri?" Jimin asked. "I'm not sure where she went" I said shyly. "Let's go." I looked up I confusion " Let's go I'm gonna show you around since you can't find Se Ri" jimin said and I followed cluelessly.

"Thanks for the tour" I said shyly trying not to look up at him but he lifted my chin and smiled "you haven't told me your name yet" he said as he stared at me. "Oh my name's Hyun Soo Ah."

The last few days have been rough. I met this girl Lee Seo Yeon and we often hanged out after school and found at lot in common. We became closer and are now best friends. I've been struggling with school work and have no one to help me with it. Seo Yeon didn't have time and couldn't help much and she was the only friend I knew.

"Why does math gotta be so danm hard" I said to Seo Yeon before hearing a voice from behind " I can help tutor you if you need help." I turned around and saw jimin looking at me with a smile. I blushed and quickly looked away "you sure?" he nodded and came to my table.

After hours of trying to solve the problems, I heard voices and looked behind me, " Yo jimin! Who's that? Your girlfriend?" Jungkook said playing around. "She's just a friend" he said.

What? A friend? Wow that's fast.

Jungkook, followed by taehyung and jin walking up to us. Taehyung pulled the chair aside and sat on it " jimin let's go" he said before looking at me and ignoring me just like that. "You're gonna go?" I said a little annoyed with taehyung. Jimin looked at me and nodded before he stood up and left with them.

Once again I was stuck by myself.

Hey guyssss we've never written a ff ( fan fic ) before and I'm still schooling so pls forgive my bad grammar:) but I hope you'll enjoy it!!
It's my holidays now and I have a lot of work to do so I'll take time to write the chapters and my mind can never process so pls be patient with me! 😊😊