Chapter 8

After 10 minutes, we reached Taehyung's house. "Want ramen? I'm gonna make some" I nodded in reply because I was feeling kinda hungry.

"Make yourself feel at home." Taehyung reminded me.

I sat on the couch and on the television while Taehyung went into the kitchen. I kept on switching the channels as nothing caught my attention. I decided to go on my phone and scroll through instagram. Suddenly I got a message from Jimin.

From Jimin:
Have you got home safe? Make sure to eat something when you get home

To Jimin:
Yes I've got home safely. Thanks for reminding me.

After I sent the text to Jimin, someone took my phone. " yah Kim Taehyung! Give me back my phone" I yelled at him. He put the pot of ramen on the coffee table and put my phone into his pocket.

"No texting other boys" he said. I just rolled my eyes and started eating the ramen. Taehyung gave a kiss on my cheek and ate with me too.

"You know, you're aren't that bad at cooking." I so called complimented him after finishing everything in the pot. He smirked, " I know" I just laughed and pinched his soft cheeks softly. " ouch. That hurt" he pouted. His pout was my weakness.

"Hey. It's was so soft"I shot back. Then, he started tickling me on the couch. I was laughing while trying to tickle him. He got up and I chased him.

"Yahhhh" I shouted while trying to catch him. I caught him and he was panting again. Gosh this man is so weak. I slightly chuckle. He turned around and looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just glad I have you by my side now ." He replied. I smiled at him. Then he pulled me closer to him, his hands around my waist. He leaned in closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck.

"I love you Kim Taehyung" I whispered into his ear. "I love you and you only."

*the next day*

I woke up to the sun shining onto my face. "Goddamn it. Why do I always forget to close the curtains" I whined.

I got out of bed to get ready for the day. Today was Saturday so I can relax! I got out of the shower and decide to wear something comfortable. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a grey hoodie. I'm going to meet Taehyung today because we planned to spend the weekend together as a couple.

I took my purse and phone and headed out of the door. I waited for Taehyung at the lobby of my apartment. I soon see his car outside. I run out and waved at him. I opened the car door and hopped in.

"So. Where we going today? " I asked him.

"Hmm. It's a secret. Just enjoy the ride." He replied.