Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Taehyung helped me remove my blind fold. " Woah" I oppened my eyes and saw a very fancy looking restaurant. This must be expensive I thought to myself.

"Wow you sure know how to make me happy." I said and he smiled. "Anything for you princess."

I blushed.

We went into the restaurant and honestly it felt like the red carpet. The Waiters and Waitresses were standing by the Long red amp bowing as taehyung and I walked in together. There was no one there.

"Why is it empty?" I whispered to him.

"I wouldn't want anyone to ruin our date and I don't wanna wait for my food."

I laughed at his words.

We walked to our tables and he pulled the chair for me to sit. "What a gentalman." I said and he smirked. 

Taehyung raised his hands up gesturing to the chef to bring our food over.

The chef brought a grill over and started to grill the pork and cut it for us.

After having our main course, it's was time for dessert. "We're not having dessert here."

"Oh okay then where? Are we not having dessert," I said with puppy eyes.

"Aish Soo Ah of course we are having dessert you pig."

"Tsk food's life."

"Alright alright go wait in the car I'll be out in 5 minutes."

I did as told and waited for him in the car. After a few minuets of waiting I saw him walk towards the car and opened the door and got in the drivers seat. "Where are we going?" I asked. He came close to me and that already made me blush. That's the power he has even though we are already dating. He pecked my lips "were gonna get ice cream."

After minuets of driving, we reached a convenience store. I stared at him blankly. "I didn't know where else to get ice cream." He said shyly. I laughed. We walked inside and picked out tubs of ice cream before driving to his house.

We reached home and quickly placed the ice cream in the freezer. He already knew what I was up to when I started picking out all the different flavours. We went for a quick shower and quickly take out all the blankets in taehyung's house and threw them on the sofa. We filled up the sofa with pillows and blankets and turned the air conditioner on till it was really cold. That way I knew I could cuddle with him.

I got out a bucket and filled it with ice and water and put the tubs of ice cream in the bucket to keep it cold. We sat down on the sofa together and wrapped ourselves in blankets and turned the television on. We selected a movie to watch together.

We were really cozy beside eachother. For some reason I teared up while watching the movie. It's wasn't a really sad scene. I don't know what got in to me.

Maybe it's because I finally feel loved in a really long time.

I whipped away my tears hoping taehyung wouldn't catch me crying. But I was too late. I slowly lifted my arm trying not to make much movement to wipe my tears but the moment I lifted my arm off the sofa taehyung felt that bit of movement and looked at me. He stared at me in confusion. "Babe why are you crying? It's just a show pabo yah." He said teasing me. "Tsk nothing." I elbowed him in the stomach. "Taehyungie is hurt." I looked at him then smiled and looked away. "Hey you owe me a kiss." He pouted.

"For what?"

"You hurt your precious Taehyungie." He wined and I pecked him on his lips.

"Heyyyy. That's it?" He wined more but I just ignored him and turned my head to the tv until I felt his hands at my Chin. He lifted my Chin and turned my head facing his. Our faces were only a few inches close and I could feel him breathing. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed back.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting pretty late. I chose to spend the night in his house. I wore his clothes and even though it was too big for me, I felt like a model. "Stop staring at yourself pabo. Let's go." He said and I frowned at him.

"To where?" I asked and he grabbed my hand dragging me into the car. "I can't be seen like that. Let me go change taehyung ah." I shouted but he continued dragging me to his car. He then carried me into the car and buckled me and closed the door for me. I laughed at his cuteness.

"We're going to watch the sunset." He said. ommo the sunset? I've never gotten to see a sun set in real life before. I would look out the windows at my apartment but all the tall building were blocking the sun. I didn't know where else to watch the sunset. But today I'm going to watch a real sunset. Oh my Gosh why am I making such a big deal out of this.

The car stopped and I didn't thought of anything as the traffic wasn't very good. But it was silent I was still on my phone when I realised we stopped for a Long time and taehyung wasn't looking at the road anymore.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him then turned my head in front of me.

"Woah"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope this chapter was not too short!! Sorry for the late update school sucks and we have a whole lot of tests coming up 😪

Hey guys hope this chapter was not too short!! Sorry for the late update school sucks and we have a whole lot of tests coming up 😪. AND THANKS YOU SO MUCH 200 READS OMG EHIEDJDKJDKSNSKENSKND💕