Chapter 3

Soo Ah's POV

I rushed to the fun fair and luckily, I was a few minutes earlier.

I decided to grab some drinks for Seo Yeon and I since I was early. Few minutes later, I see Seo Yeon running towards me panting." I'm so sorry. I missed my stop on the bus just now." "It's fine. Catch your breath first." I passed her a can of sprite and she drank the whole thing in one go out of thirst.

"So! Where do we start. Today is gonna be a fun day. There's so many things to do here and I don't even know where to start!!!" Seo Yeon asked feeling excited. Although I've only known Seo Yeon for only 3 weeks, I wanted to make the most out of today to show how much I'm thankful for her. "Hmm... let's go to the love tunnel first!!! I heard they just opened it. Let's go try! C'monnn!!" I suggested.

When we got there, the queue wasn't that long so we didn't have to wait an eternity. " Oooo let's try this out. How bout that," I suddenly heard a familiar voice from the back.

Don't tell me.... no it can't be. Is that... Taehyung??!!

I slightly turned my back to try to take a glimpse of who was behind us. From the sight of my corner eye, I froze when I  saw  Jimin and Taehyung in the queue! I quickly turned to face the front again. " hey Seo Yeon... errr let's go somewhere else ya? Seems like it's taking longer than expected," I whispered to Seo Yeon wanting to escape.

"Yaahhh! You kidding me? You suggested we try this out and I think it's a good idea to try something new." I just kept quiet because I didn't want them to hear me.

"Oh.. Soo Ah? I didn't know you'd be here?" Oh goshhhh!!! That's Jimin. Oh gosh. Oh gosh!!! What do I do???!!! "oh hey Jimin!" said Seo Yeon waving at both Jimin and Taehyung. I just stood there, smiling. "You guys trying out this love tunnel too? Since Jungkook and Jin went to get churros, why don't we pair up! I'll go with Soo Ah and Taehyung go with Seo Yeon. Besides, it's a love tunnel after all." said jimin. I looked at him surprised at his sudden idea. I was blushing so hard.

Soon, it's was our turn. Jimin took my hands as we got into the boat. I couldn't stop blushing when we touched my hands. "Have fun guys! We'll be behind you!" shouted Seo Yeon from the boat behind us.

Jimin shouted from the front, " hey guys! Let's take a group selfie. Everyone pose for the camera!!" I took a look at the phone and something caught my eye. I could see that Taehyung wasn't enjoying himself and had a serious face. It almost seem like he was jealous?

"That was fun! But it wasn't my type for rides." Seo Yeon said after the ride. "Yah Kim Taehyung. What's with the straight face?" Seo Yeon asked as she saw that Taehyung didn't say anything during or after the ride. Taehyung was just staring at me. Like he was in his own world. I looked away. Trying not to make things awkward.

"YAH! Are you deaf?!" Seo Yeon suddenly yelled to get Taehyung's attention. He suddenly snapped out and looked at all of us. " huh? Nothing. I was just.... uh ...bored . The ride was boring."

We went to grab something to eat. We met Jungkook and Jin there so we all could eat together. "can't believe you guys ditched us to be with girls" said Jin when we met them at the small table. "Well you guys took wayyyy to long to get our churros." Said Jimin.

"Hey I gotta go to the restroom. Be back in a while." I said to Jimin. I rushed to the nearest restroom as fast I can. I was so urgent while on the ride I've been holding it .

After I washed my hands, I headed out of the restroom to make my way back to the table where the rest were at. I was so shocked when a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me into a tent.

"T-Taehyung? What do you want? You scared me!" I stuttered , but he just looked at me with a serious face , staring into my eyes

So Im writing this ff with my other friend hopefully you won't have to wait Long for the following chapters!