Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hey guyssss! Just in case y'all are confuse a little. Soo Ah is a college student. So this is not a high school ff.

Chapter 2:

A few days passed and I was still having trouble with math.  " You're still stuck? Lemme help you with that." Jimin said as he pulled the book towards him.  " Jiminnnn lets gooo!" Jungkook said walking over to us with taehyung and jin. " We haven't even started yet." I said raising my voice and looking taehyung straight in his eye.

Jin pushed me back down and whispered in my ear " don't shout like that. You might regret it" I ignored him and continued doing my work. " watch out....We'll go first Jimin."Taehyung said as he walked out of the library, jin and jungkook followed behind.

"Don't worry" jimin said and I shrugged it off. He continued helping me with my work until we finished the last question, " Hey wanna have dinner with me and the guys?" Jimin asked. Dinner? I looked at my watch. Oh my Gosh it's already 7! I nodded and followed him to his car, we took a 20 minute drive to a bar. As I walked into the bar I only saw a few people, I was confused as usually the bar would have tons of people. I looked at jimin. Confused. "We booked the bar for ourselves. So we invited our close friends." By close friends as in girls, just girls.

I ordered my food and sat quietly in one corner happily enjoying my food. Although I was alone, I didn't mind it as I was on my phone almost the whole time, I didn't drink much because I'm not good at drinking so I was sober the whole time while the rest were enjoying theirselves.

I called Seo Yeon as I got bored but couldn't leave because I didn't know the way home and was pretty much broke after buying my food.

"Hello? Soo Ah where are you? Why is it so noisy? Are you at a bar?" Seo Yeon asked when she picked up the phone.

"Yeah I'm at a bar. I don't know what to do. Jimin and the guys are over there drinking with some other girls, and I don't have enough money to take a cab or a bus home."

"You should join them!"

"Seo Yeon.. are you sick? You know I don't drink.." I said and hung up.

Just then, I saw a tall figure standing infront of me. I looked up and saw Taehyung he smiled and I could tell he was drunk already. He smelled like alcohol and I was pretty disgusted by it. "What do you want?" I asked him. He sat next to me and pressed his lips against mine, my eyes widened and I quickly pushed away. I slapped him across his face "ARE YOU CRAZY?" I shouted and jimin heard me and ran over " Taehyung I think you're drunk. Let's take you back home." Jimin carried him while he was still in his own world.

I sat in jimin's car with taehyung at the back, " I should drive. You drank too." Jimin nodded and let me take over the wheel. We dropped taehyung off at his house and I brought jimin to his house. "You should stay over at my place." He said as I cannot walked in hesitantly. My eyes widened as I saw a how big his house was, a beautiful chandelier hung on top and his staircase leading to the second floor where the rooms were. It was basically a mansion. "What? Never seen a house before?" Jimin looked at me and brought me up to my room. "Here you can sleep in here for now, you can change into one of my shirts and sweat pants and make yourself at home since there's no school tomorrow."  "Okay" I quick grabbed the towel and his clothes and headed to the shower room.

                           ☆★☆

" ITS SATURDAY! LET ME SLEEP IN!" I shouted looking at the clock then at jimin's face. He was jumping on the bed and shouting my name wanting me to get out of bed. "Go wash up and come downstairs to eat your breakfast." It suddenly hit me that I was still in jimins house. "Tsk okay" I groaned and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and changed into one of jimin a hoodies and his sweat pants.

As I walked down the stairs the aroma coming from the kitchen made my mouth water. I walked into the dining room and saw jimin happily munching on his food. How cute. "Oh you're here! Eat up." He said pointing to a plate. I sat down and ate my food.

Once we were both done, we went to the living room to watch some tv before getting into the car for jimin to drive me home. The car ride was awkward, jimin kept his eyes on the road and so did I. I couldn't take it so I broke the silence " Sooo how Long have you known taehyung for?" I asked. "Almost all my life. He's my childhood friend." "Ohh that's long."

* Silence*

We reached the front of my apartment, I got off and waved at jimin " thanks for the ride!" I shouted and walked into the apartment. I totally forgot I had to meet Seo Yeon at the fun fair today because we planned to spend the day there for our "3 weeks as best friends" anniversary.

Hey guys I'll try to write every week so ye hope you've been enjoying the story so far!!☺️