Chapter 5

Soo Ah's POV

I woke up feeling pain in my head. "I must have drank too much last night," I thought to myself as I got out of bed and got ready for school. It was a late day ( days when school starts later ) so I could sleep in more. I got ready for school and went downstairs to take the bus. I opened the main door and saw taehyung standing there with a silver flask in his hands.

"Hey..," he said shyly " take this. It's hangover soup." he handed me the soup and looked at me, then opened the car door and got in. "Get in I'm driving you to school today," I was shook but did as he said.

"Thanks? Oh by the way did anything happen last night?" I asked as I was totally drunk after 3 shots. "Nope lets go." Taehyung answered and started the car.

The ride wasn't long but it felt like an eternity being so quiet in the car. It was so awkward, I was basically using the phone throughout the ride and taehyung's eyes were glued on the road.

When we reached the school, I got out and people were staring at us. I heard a girl whispered to her friend, " are they dating? The new girl has been spending a lot of them with taehyung's group." "I don't believe taehyung would date someone so ugly," her friend whispered as they looked all over me. I just tried to ignore them.

Taehyung and I walked to class together, while walking through the hallway to get to class, many people were whispering to each other looking at us. I looked at them confused and looked back at taehyung with a confused face. Does it look like we're dating? " "Don't worry. It's always like that when I bring a girl to school in my car." He said laughing a bit at me and walking proudly. I blushed but then the thought of him saying he brings girlS to school makes me think that I'm not the only one getting special treatment from him.

Taehyung would just casually stare at me at times and wouldn't look away until the teacher would call his name." Taehyung, eyes up here, not at her." He would look embarrassed but do it again.

"Class is finally over. Time for my starvation to end!" I said happily looking at taehyung. He smiled and walked with me to the cafeteria.

We got our food and walked our separate ways util he realised I was walking towards the table Seo Yeon was at. He called out my name and waved at me signalling me to sit with them at their table. I walked to their table with Seo Yeon and she immediately went to sit with jungkook. They've been really close lately and have a lot in common too. They like to play games together and were very competitive.

Jimin ignored us as Taehyung and I sat opposite each other and started eating. He looked at me and then at taehyung and at his food. "I think you guys look good together." He said softly. I quickly looked at him. "WHAT?"

I shook my head " nah you must be crazy." I continued eating my food. I looked up at taehyung and he was smiling to himself.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, why you smiling to yourself, weirdo." I broke the awkwardness. He looked at me and the rest and just looked down at his food and continued eating. Being as awkward as ever.

We finished up our food and had a chat until soon the bell rang signalling it's time for our last class of the day.We all return our trays and plates and went separate ways since some of us aren't in the same class.Seo Yeon, Jungkook and I went to our last class since we are in the same class for Art. The lesson didn't seem to last long so we got dismissed early.

"Soo Ah. Do you want to go to a party tomorrow with some friends at a club? It will be fun trust me. I heard the boys will be coming." Seo Yeon asked me while walking home.

I mean... I need to have some fun in life sometimes right? Nothing bad can possibly happen at a club with some friends right? " sure. Sound like it's gonna be a fun night!" I agreed

At the club...

"Soo Ah! Here!" Seo Yeon called out my name and waved at me when I reached the club. I rushed over to her sitting with Jimin and the boys. I was kinda excited to party tonight. I made sure tonight, I wouldn't drink too much and be aware of myself.

I went to get a drink first while the rest started dancing at the dance platform. I was just feeling myself that night with no worries, no nothing. Few minutes later, a familiar tall figure stood beside me. I turned to take a look and saw Taehyung .

" oh hey. Tired from dancing huh?" I asked him as he sat down on the seat next to me. He nodded then took a sip of his drink. " We started chatting for a bit when Jimin came up to us.

"Hey guys. Aren't you guys gonna continue dancing?its fun." Jimin said as he too sat down on the chair beside me too. It was kinda awkward after Jimin came because the two was just glaring at each other like something bad happened.

"Errrr I'm gonna go and find Seo Yeon. She's probably looking for me." I said to escape the awkwardness. I immediately left to go find Seo Yeon.

Woahhh. What? Is that.. Seo Yeon and Jungkook... kissing? Oh well. I guess Seo Yeon isn't lonely and don't need me now.I made the decision to leave the club as it was getting kinda boring not having friends dance around with you or play games with you at a party.

I took my purse and headed out the door. I went to the nearest convenient store near a park to get my favorite, matcha ice cream. I then went to the park to sit there. It was late at night so there weren't any kids screaming and running around.

"So you're here after all? Why did you leave the club?" a voice approached me. It was Taehyung. Again. "Oh you followed me?" He shook his head ."well I mean the others were busy you know and dancing so I was getting kinda bored."

"Well you should have come look for me."

"And why's that? Your aren't that special" I said but he just kept silent. "Yah come on. Stop being so awkward everytime. You always keep silent around me. Did I do something?" I asked to break the silence.

He looked up at me and nodded.